Need to upload a test...how!

ArkRN

Reaction score
How can I upload a pic from my I Phone. I have a pic of a test that I need tweaked...trying to determine if evap or faint BFP on FRER....been reading horrible stories of evaps/indents!!!

Go Advanced and then click the paperclip at the top of the box, beside of the smiley.

I tried that but it's not in a jpeg file or anything ??

if you have a photobucket account, you can get a personalised email address for uploading photos to it from phone... then just post the link on here... that's what I had to do when doing it from my phone

here you go i did my best on the tweak but ill still have a play with it on photoshop...

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 26
  • test tweak.jpg
    test tweak.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 24
I can't decide if my eyes are playing tricks on me or if there is pink there. I'm on Cycle Day 71! Yes, I said CD 71. I have spent a small fortune on FRERs and this just stood out. I feel preggo, hope it's a developing BFP!

I should add that I normally have irregular cycles. With my first, I was 14 weeks preggo when I found out because I had not had a cycle in 6 months. I had gotten used to not having one and never had any symptoms. I O'd and didn't know it :) BEST blessing ever!

Depending on when I O'd....I have been breast feeding my son, only bedtime feeding. My cycles have only come back twice and I normally have CRAZY cycles, even when I've been on Clomid. I totally feel preggo though. Sore boobs, lots of creamy white CM (TMI), nausea, and sooo tired. It sucks having these long cycles b/c I spend a fortune on tests cause I don't know when I ovulated

I can see it...it looks much clearer than mine! FX xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->