Need ur advice while I am in 2ww.

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
Hi girls. I haven't been in here for a while and not sure where to ask.

I had spotting on the 28th March after an early period in February it was 26 days cycles. I usually on 29 days cycle, and last period was 16th March. The spotting is out of blue and not sure what it is and left it.

Just that I am now 1 day late and I am scared if I am pregnant after missed miscarriage last year May. We aren't trying but want to see what you girls going to say? I am currently experiencing light headed at the weekend and had constantly headaches as well also at the moment I am experiencing period pain at the moment and AF hasn't turn up yet!!! :cry::nope:

Thanks ladies xxxx

Hi have u not tested yet? Sorry about ur mmc & wishing u all the best hun x

Hello,
I am glad i found this post. I am anxiously waiting too. We are trying for baby #2. We have some fertility issues so i know its going to take us a lil longer to concieve naturally. I have this weird feeling that i might be pregnant this month. I started spotting April 11th, 8 days before my period. I spotted for a few hours and it stopped. Everytime i wipe after sex, i notice a lil blood only on the tissue paper. I took a preg test this morning with a dollar tree pregnancy test and it was negative. I am loosing hope here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->