Need ur help here

mommydrgnfly

Prego w/ 4th.
Reaction score
sorry bout the cap locks.. had to get attention lol.. a few questions my dear friends.. I am havin worse hip pains when laying down.. oh my do they hurt bad :(.. I even use a body pillow..and it dont help.. idk what to do..any suggestions?... having sharp needle like stabbing pains down real low in my pelvis.. almost like baby head coming out.. obviously not but just how it feels.. she is not engaging and all that already is she? I mean it is too darn early.. as many of u know i went into premature labor last weekend if that has anything to do with it.. the pain is so unbareable though.. i keep telling OH that it feels like her head or foot is gonna come out lol.. its mainly when shes moving.. obviously she has had to drop already..of course when i speak of it she does it lol..hm there were other questions and now i forget.. geez how terrible i am :dohh::rofl:

I'm soooo sorry im no help hun, But i wanted to send you Hugs :hugs::hugs:

Is it both hips, or just one?
Could be the baby is engaging, but could also disengage just as quickly.
Perhaps ring your MW on Monday and see what they say. You could have torn a ligament or pulled a muscle.

Good luck hun.

both hips unfortunetly.. worst on my right side.. but i breath better and sleep better on my right side.. i know they say left side.. but it is harder to breath.. and i always end up on my right side anyway... aye yi yi.. so u think it is engaging? I was wondering because nurse said it could be the baby is hitting my cervix... but it is posterior.. idk.. its confusing to me lol. thanks.

could be baby laying on a nerve ? could be worth getting it checked out. ring your MW. best to be safe when it comes to bubs :) hope you feel better soon !! x

I have horrible hip pain too. It's quite a challenge to change positions in bed. I think my LO is just very low. Also, the pregnancy hormone called Relaxin allows the pelvis to stretch a little, so there's less support.

Aww hun, sorry I can't answer your question but it is worth calling your MW just to get some advice, hope it settles down soon, take care :hugs: XX

I get this, it feels like the baby's head/hand/foot is gonna just pop out, I am 40 weeks now but have been getting this for about 10 weeks at least probably more. The baby has been head down most of my pregnancy and according to my last scan at 19 weeks he just sits really low hence the pain. It almost feels like a stinging at some points adn it gets really bad at night to the point of crying some days.

I also get this horrible weird pain right down the right side of my leg sometimes it happens often when I am walking and I tend to lose my footing as my leg goes from under me. I think it is my sciatic nerve.

ahh thnx so much sublime_Ivy.. so you think its her engaging? I'm so lost with all this pain.. it is worse at night for me as well..i woke up about to cry last night.. my OH sleeps right through my whinning.. lucky butt lol..wonder if a belt willl help hold her up and ease the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->