Need your eyes ladies! UPDATED!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Well today was a sad day! I was doing the washing and I had a massive coughing fit. I then took a deep breath and coughed a deep loud cough. BAM! My pants filled with what I Thought was wee, I reached down and then looked at my hand... my hand was RED!
I ran to the toilet wiped myself clean washed the blood off my clothes and changed my undies, popped a pad on and called my gp.
I have been going to the toilet regularly and upon each wipe I check and only see very scant brown discharge. My pad is completely clean. I've had no red blood loss since. No cramping either. I am very scared and very upset. I'm trying to stay positive. I've never had this sort of bleed before. Xx just wanted to update you all xx

Thinking of you and hoping that everything is OK :hugs:

Oh no! What did your GP say? I hope everything is okay hun

I lost this baby. But I got another BFP this morning! Sorry for not coming on sooner. I found this loss harder to deal with xx
I am four weeks and one day along today. My doctor is booking me in for an early scan at six weeks to check all is going well because I keep losing babies at 5-8 weeks. Xx thank you so much for all your support ladies xx
Also... I'll try find some time to adjust my tickers 😂

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months!

:hugs:

Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean x

Thank you all so much. I feel so anxious. I was sick this morning and I have massive boobs now so I'm hoping this is a seriously sticky bean!!! Xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Congratulations, praying it's a sticky bean! x

Oh no! What did your GP say? I hope everything is okay hun

GP was fantastic he's asked me to come to the surgery asap once I fall pregnant again so I can get a referral from him for an early pregnancy scan xx

I'm sorry for your loss before, but what a lovely update with a positive test now. Fingers crossed all goes as it should this time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->