Need your help! Af due today, so confused

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by withlove, Jun 7, 2011.

1. withlove

withlove Desperate for a BFP

Hi :flower: I dont post much here just usually stalk all the threads hoping someone has the same symptoms as me :haha:

Well af is due today, no sign of her coming, no cramps or anything i usually get. Only thing I have is backache, sharp pains in nipples, and having really really bad nausea in the morning and during the day after i eat which is horrible. Also on sunday I felt hungover for most of the morning when i hadnt drunk the night before :wacko: could that be a symptom?

Took a test yesterday and it was neg...not sure whether i should take one today or not? seems like a waste of time since it was :bfn: yday

Anyway, woke up about 4am this morning and decided to do an ov test! Not sure why. but it came out SO close to positive, the darkness i would usually get the day before a positive test. then today around midday i got huge amounts of wet discharge, seriously thought af had arrived heavily! (tmi again :blush:)

Wondering what's going on...if af wasn't due today i'd be sure i was ovulating! :wacko:

This is so confusing!! anyone going through the same thing or have any idea whats going on with me?

2. withlove

anyone? could do with some help :flower:

3. natasha82

natasha82 Well-Known Member

Hi hun, I would say test again. The symptoms you are describing sound like possible pregnancy symptoms to me. Unless you waiting a few more days to test, but i would say :test: and good luck hun. :dust::dust::dust:

4. withlove

thanks! i will probably test tomorrow morning. hope its not just af being late!

good luck to you too!

5. christinas06

I agree... All of your symptoms sound like you are pregnant. I would test again tomorrow.

6. withlove

i will definately test tomorrow then. thanks :flower:

7. girlibird

girlibird Well-Known Member

just wanted to say good luck x

8. withlove

thankyou :flower:

9. withlove

Just to update, i took a hpt about 20 mins ago and a line shown up quite quickly. but from looking at positive pregnancy tests before i know that the line i have is quite a bit further away from the control line than most are :wacko:

should i take this as negative??

10. Tipsy33

Tipsy33 Mummy of a beautiful baby

Difficult to tell without a pic hun, but FX'd for you though!!! You could always test again tomorrow!!

I'm a poas addict and am testing everyday at the moment. AF not due til Sunday so I know I'm way early - but you never know:wacko:

Good luck!!

11. withlove

its basically a positive line but very close to the end of the test rather than the control line :wacko: these things are never simple for me! i will be testing tomorrow though.

i am the same. I test so early when i know it will be :bfn: ! af has never been late though so was hoping for an obvious :bfp:

12. withlove

i took a picture, sorry for the really awful quality :dohh: it really is bad quality, i had better quality ones but this is the one that shows the line the clearest. i also edited to show where the line is.

https://i53.tinypic.com/ncfiwn.jpg

edited

https://i51.tinypic.com/fbgwpg.jpg

does anyone see it?

13. withlove

https://i55.tinypic.com/28hjyhj.jpg

inverted pic :D

14. amanda77

amanda77 TTC #1

I see it! I think a line is a line especially with a missed AF! Test again tomorrow and update us! FXed crossed for you!!

15. withlove

:happydance: im glad someone else can see it! going to test tomorrow with FMU. will update :happydance: