Need your help! Af due today, so confused

withlove

Desperate for a BFP
Reaction score
Hi :flower: I dont post much here just usually stalk all the threads hoping someone has the same symptoms as me :haha:

Well af is due today, no sign of her coming, no cramps or anything i usually get. Only thing I have is backache, sharp pains in nipples, and having really really bad nausea in the morning and during the day after i eat which is horrible. Also on sunday I felt hungover for most of the morning when i hadnt drunk the night before :wacko: could that be a symptom?

Took a test yesterday and it was neg...not sure whether i should take one today or not? seems like a waste of time since it was :bfn: yday

Anyway, woke up about 4am this morning and decided to do an ov test! Not sure why. but it came out SO close to positive, the darkness i would usually get the day before a positive test. then today around midday i got huge amounts of wet discharge, seriously thought af had arrived heavily! (tmi again :blush:)

Wondering what's going on...if af wasn't due today i'd be sure i was ovulating! :wacko:

This is so confusing!! anyone going through the same thing or have any idea whats going on with me?

Hi :flower: I dont post much here just usually stalk all the threads hoping someone has the same symptoms as me :haha:

Well af is due today, no sign of her coming, no cramps or anything i usually get. Only thing I have is backache, sharp pains in nipples, ALOT of gas (tmi sorry) and having really really bad nausea in the morning and during the day after i eat which is horrible. Also on sunday I felt hungover for most of the morning when i hadnt drunk the night before :wacko: could that be a symptom?

Took a test yesterday and it was neg...not sure whether i should take one today or not? seems like a waste of time since it was :bfn: yday

Anyway, woke up about 4am this morning and decided to do an ov test! Not sure why. but it came out SO close to positive, the darkness i would usually get the day before a positive test. then today around midday i got huge amounts of wet discharge, seriously thought af had arrived heavily! (tmi again :blush:)

Wondering what's going on...if af wasn't due today i'd be sure i was ovulating! :wacko:

This is so confusing!! anyone going through the same thing or have any idea whats going on with me?

Hi hun, I would say test again. The symptoms you are describing sound like possible pregnancy symptoms to me. Unless you waiting a few more days to test, but i would say :test: and good luck hun. :dust::dust::dust:

thanks! i will probably test tomorrow morning. hope its not just af being late!

good luck to you too!

I agree... All of your symptoms sound like you are pregnant. I would test again tomorrow.

Just to update, i took a hpt about 20 mins ago and a line shown up quite quickly. but from looking at positive pregnancy tests before i know that the line i have is quite a bit further away from the control line than most are :wacko:

should i take this as negative??

Just to update, i took a hpt about 20 mins ago and a line shown up quite quickly. but from looking at positive pregnancy tests before i know that the line i have is quite a bit further away from the control line than most are :wacko:

Difficult to tell without a pic hun, but FX'd for you though!!! You could always test again tomorrow!!

I'm a poas addict and am testing everyday at the moment. AF not due til Sunday so I know I'm way early - but you never know:wacko:

Good luck!!

Difficult to tell without a pic hun, but FX'd for you though!!! You could always test again tomorrow!!

I'm a poas addict and am testing everyday at the moment. AF not due til Sunday so I know I'm way early - but you never know:wacko:

Good luck!!

its basically a positive line but very close to the end of the test rather than the control line :wacko: these things are never simple for me! i will be testing tomorrow though.

i am the same. I test so early when i know it will be :bfn: ! af has never been late though so was hoping for an obvious :bfp:

i took a picture, sorry for the really awful quality :dohh: it really is bad quality, i had better quality ones but this is the one that shows the line the clearest. i also edited to show where the line is.

https://i53.tinypic.com/ncfiwn.jpg

edited

https://i51.tinypic.com/fbgwpg.jpg

does anyone see it?

https://i55.tinypic.com/28hjyhj.jpg

inverted pic :D

I see it! I think a line is a line especially with a missed AF! Test again tomorrow and update us! FXed crossed for you!!

I see it! I think a line is a line especially with a missed AF! Test again tomorrow and update us! FXed crossed for you!!

:happydance: im glad someone else can see it! going to test tomorrow with FMU. will update :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->