Need your thoughts, ASAP!

LiLi2

Reaction score
I've had a very strange cycle this month and a very long phase of having EWCM (8-10 days of it). I thought maybe I just never ovulated. My cycles have been like clockwork my entire life, 28 days, sometimes 30 after having my son. Today is CD 33, my longest cycle ever. I'm 4 or 5 days late for my period and had negative tests two days ago. Woke up without AF again, so I tested.

Here's my question, I know this is a "positive" test, but I've been burned by these before with very light evaps and the like. But nothing ever this dark. Previously I would have to edit photos to even get a line to show and this photo was taken at 3 minutes, completely unedited. Could this still be an evap?

image.jpg

I would say that is defo not an Evap X
Congrats j had a bfp like that on my last pregnancy X

Thanks ladies. Soon as I finish my coffee, I'll go pick up a different type of test. Should I do FRER or digital?

Both? Ahhhhh so exciting ! Love frers and digitals !! I'm waiting to see my rest line go darker here testing tomorrow got 2 postive tests on the superdrug early brands :) about 3-4 days before my cycle is due tomorrow I think so excited to test it's only a tesco brand though as they didn't have frers plus they all cost so much don't they :O ahhhh so excited good luck I'd say go for a free as u have faint lines Hun so more accurate incase you might be too early yet Hun but up
To you as I think I got positive digital on faint lines with my son Hun xx

I got both :haha:
Going home to test!!

Well, guess blue dye didn't burn me this time!

image.jpg

Beautiful BFP on both the CB and the FRER, congratulations and H&H 9 Lili!!!

Thanks ladies! As if that wasn't enough...

image.jpg

Oooooooo a positive digi is the best thing in the world, haha! Double congrats!!!!

Thanks, ladies. I'm in disbelief. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->