Needing advice...

TTCBaby3and4

Reaction score
Ok so I was dumb and didn't use opk or BBT. I ovulate every month naturally but have secondary infertility. I had ovulation pains on Wednesday and last night (Friday) and today (Saturday) I've had brown spotting. Normally (if I spot at all during ovulation week) it's a bright red/pink. Okay tmi but I noticed it had a kind of metallic smell to it.

In addition to that, I had the strongest smelling urine this afternoon. I've only ever had this when I was pregnant.

My cervix is high and soft but closed. Cm is more abundant than usual.

Finally, yesterday I had these weird twinges in my abdomen. The only way I can describe them is like painless Braxton hicks.

Has anyone else experienced any of these and ended with a BFP?

Hi
I'm only 7dpo but I had the weird braxton hicks feeling earlier today lol
I even put it into the notes on FF
I'm hoping it's a good sign of implant, and if it is for you-
Have you tested yet? Altho if it's implant related you should wait a cpl day to test.

It's too early to test. I'm really anxious and I become a POAS freak during 2ww... DH usually hides my pregnancy tests until 15dpo so I don't get disappointed everyday. :wacko:

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! This might be our month!!!! Let me know what you find out... You're a little bit ahead of me!

The stronger smelling urine and twinges have both been early pregnancy symptoms for me. Fingers crossed!!

Will do, and pls update us as well!
You best snag a few tests before DH hides them this time hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"