Needing hope! 5 days past a 5day FET

AbbyLink

Reaction score
Ladies, we had our FET this Monday at 5pm. (I'm technically 5dp exactly right now) yesterday and the day before (so days 3-4 past transfer) I had cramping and pms type symptoms. Took a test 4dp and negative. Took one 5dp and still negative. I'm feeling very disheartened. We did a fresh IVF cycle 3 years ago and only transferred one embryo and conceived my son the first try and tested positive about 4-5 DPT with him. We froze 4 embryos and only one survived the thaw. The embryologist said it was "satisfactory" to transfer. Anyone else experience anything close to this? I'm trying to stay positive but its lessening as the days go. We gave everything we had to having my son and attempting this pregnancy. I know it's the end of the road in this journey for us. Especially since we have no embryos left. No one truly understands Accept for TTC sisters

ive never done ivf but my friend did and im sure she was told to wait for 14 days before testing. i understand you are especially anxious if this is the only attempt you can do but test in a few days, maybe a week. you will drive yourself nuts and anxiety is not good for ttc. just fill your day up with something dont let yourself watch tv or have a minute to think or your mind will wonder and in a few days test again - cyber hugs x

Thanks so much for replying. That's wonderful advice. My husband is off today so we are going to all enjoy each other and get out of town.
It will be 7dp 5dt at 5pm tonight. I took another Dollar store test this morning and negative. I keep tricking myself that I'm even seeing a super faint faint line but my husband says no. There's always an evap line on the tests I take in the morning after but obviously those don't count. I will have my husband stop and get a more expensive one on his way home but sure am feeling so doubtful. I already had a clear positive by now with my son from our first ever IVf cycle (3years ago now since he's 2) I guess I'm expecting the same results. My beta is Wednesday but if its negative that morning I won't go in. Just feeling negative all together. I'm ready for some wine and healing time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->