Needing hope. Low hcg and a bleed. SMALL UPDATE PG 5

Thanks everyone. I really wish my ics would fade now. They are still as dark.

I m so sorry. It shouldn't take long for your hcg to drop below 5 at this point. Hope to see you on here very very soon.

Hi I've just read your story, I am so sorry!

Really hope to see you here soon, I'll be keeping an eye out for you!

Xx

Ok so I just went for my second blood work. Waiting for the results but decided to take a frer again and it's way darker then yesterday mornings and this was 3rd pee of the day after an hour hold. Do I hold out hope still??
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_110109.jpg

I bet your levels will have doubled! I think you're still safe! :hugs:

I would honestly wait for your lab results. If there was a mc, I would think it would continue to get lighter until it's a negative. It's possible that the lighter one you had yesterday was possibly due to more diluted urine.

But until your blood work shows your levels decreasing, I think there's a chance you could still be safe. I think that's a pretty big difference (especially for one that's not with fmu) if you had a m/c.

How long until you get your results?

Thanks spunky. I'm not sure how long. Should be today. Last ones only took an hour. If the office is more busy today though it might take longer for them to call me. I'm still bleeding bright red but no cramps no clots. I guess only time will tell.

pg tests are no good for telling actual hcg levels. Wait for your lab results and go from there! FX For you :)

I agree to wait on your lab results and not to trust tests. I truly hope things are ok but tests aren't a reliable way to tell. Will cross my fingers for you.

Bloods are back! Hcg is now 31. So it went was 13 to 31 is 48 hours. She still thinks I'll miscarry but I'm going to have hope. She wants to send me for an ultrasound but I can't imagine she wI'll see anything this early. I'm heading to the hospital now.

why does she tell you you're going to miscarry? HCG going up is a very good sign and you're so early that an U/S won't show much especially if HCG is only at 31....

why does she tell you you're going to miscarry? HCG going up is a very good sign and you're so early that an U/S won't show much especially if HCG is only at 31....

Hey. Yeah thanks. I don't think it will show anything but I'll go anyways. And I think she said it because I'm still bleeding bright red blood.

ah. Well continuing FX for you but I bled with both my sons - multiple times- and all was good!

Hope the scan gas some good news for you! Keep us updated, thinking of you xx

Hope everything turns out well and they see something. I wouldn't worry too much if your hcg is rising. I don't know why she was so confident you'll miscarry. Your most recent pg test looks like mine did at 12 dpo. Before that I had super faint lines for a few days. I am now currently 6 1/2 weeks.

They more than doubled in 48 hours! I would think threatened miscarriage would be a more likely diagnosis rather than telling you flat out that you're going to miscarry (considering threatened miscarriage is pretty much a given dx when bleeding prior to 20 weeks in pregnancy - I was diagnosed with it at 15 weeks).

Until your levels are over 1,000, they likely won't see anything, which sounds like you are already very well aware of it. But maybe they'll be able to find the source of the bleeding (maybe there is something else going on in there causing it that they can see).

Good luck with the ultrasound!

Wow. That's a GREAT doubling rate. Congratulations on that! I was always a believer in celebrating every positive thing I could.

The anxiety and worry is unavoidable. So it seems a waste not to celebrate EVERY SINGLE positive positive as well?! (In my close to three years of trying for a BFP, I always believed in cautious optimism)

So whoo-hoo for those numbers!!!!! Good luck at the ultrasound! We'll be thinking of you! (definitely continue to keep us posted. I'll be checking the thread later tonight to see how it went!)

Hi ladies. Just heading home and thought I'd update. Ultrasound of course didn't really see much. The report I got back did make me feel better though. I'll attach a pictures. Bleeding has slowed down quite a bit and still no cramps. I'm basically on modified bed rest until I can get another ultrasound in 7 to 10 days. Doctor I got before leaving is hopeful though. Can't find any reason for the bleed at the moment. Until then I'll just keep up with my cheapies and praying.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_183933.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->