Needing hope. Low hcg and a bleed. SMALL UPDATE PG 5

You're looking great right now. I was diagnosed with a threatened miscarriage seriously every single time I was seen for my pregnancy before 20 weeks because I was always bleeding. And by bleeding I mean gushing red blood, not spotting. They also never did figure it out. Wasn't a sch or a miscarriage obviously. I also had no or very little cramping with my bleeding. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Just remember that 1) baby's in your uterus and 2) hcg is going up. These are great, great signs!

good news :) 10 days maybe you can see more :)

Oh that is good news...hopefully everything is all good and stays good. Maybe stay away from the tests so you can ease up on the stress. Stress right now isnt good, and from that lighter test you seemed to get stressed and disappointed. Right now its looking up, so i would just let be the one thing in your mind and not the hpt results.

Glad that it seems to be looking good :)

I agree that it might be best to stop taking tests as it'll just probably add more stress to it. The next 7-10 days will probably seem impossible to get through (I've been there before and it can be sooo hard), but you'll get through it and hopefully it'll show good progression :)

I don't think it's completely unusual for them to not be able to find the source of the bleed (they couldn't with mine), but hopefully it'll slow down, especially with modified bed rest.

Thinking of you and hope you keep us posted :hugs:

Oh YAY! That's fantastic news. I'm sure that what they were looking for was not-so-great things, so seeing nothing is probably a really good sign.

I would tend to agree to stay away from the pee tests... in theory, since they are really only supposed to be positive/negative, not really to compare to each other. But that's easier said than done for sure. I think I would have a hard time not taking them at least every few days just to get an idea!!!

I have a good feeling though. I think the little bean is hanging in there. And that everything will be great! I may stalk you down in ten days and see how things went!!

Ok ok I suck at not testing. Lol
while I wouldn't say they are progressing they aren't fading and that's all I care about right now. I go for my new hcg blood draw tomorrow. Praying it's gone up good again :) was 31 on Monday so we shall see.https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150610_192747.jpg

:haha: I don't mean to laugh, but it just reminds me of me. I was a poas addict with both pregnancies. DH cut me off really quickly with this one, but when I started having issues and wasn't sure if the pregnancy was viable, I bought more to get me through (even though I think it caused more worry than anything - and DH accepted that if it was what I needed).

As someone mentioned before, the darkness of lines doesn't necessarily indicate the viability of a pregnancy, but I think your tests look great! Your 14 DPO look darker than mine were at 14 DPO with DD! I think there's excellent line progression (granted, it doesn't always mean anything).

Good luck with your blood work tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and praying that your numbers come back good :hugs:

Haha yeah I'm pretty bad. OH let me have 4 more tests and that's it until my ultrasound on Tuesday next week.

Bleeding is still coming and going but seems to be less each day. Praying this is a miracle baby who decided to stick around.

Totally progressing! Put the first and last side by side! Looking good.

Ok well I couldn't get my actual hcg number because I only talked to the receptionist my ob told her to tell me that they are rising and that'd a good sign. Knowing my ob he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it so I'm going to keep feeling hopefull. Now I just need my ultrasound on Tuesday and the bleeding to go away and I'll feel better.

Glad the bleeding is slowing yourstruly! At least your U/S is only a few days away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->