needing some advice/help!!

D

dmestiza

on feb 6th i had my first proper faint positive hpt line show---> i even showed it to my husband & he could even clearly see the second line... and ever since this time im getting BFN results/ maybe a few very very faint light lines on Internet cheapies today!! :wacko:... im soo confused... and i was gonna go get a blood test done to check, but im wanting to wait till i get at least another second line result on a HPT... my husband agreed to this too... going by my LMP i would be 4 weeks n 4 days pregnant... :dohh:
my questions:
- could it still be to early to detect if im pregnant by HPT???
- is it normal for some women to show faint positive on 1 hpt, then neg on others and still be pregnant??

---> i also have not had my period yet, this month (im suspecting it to come this week, if im not pregnant)
attached is a pic of my hpt result from feb 6th!!

thanksss :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG2480[1].jpg
    IMAG2480[1].jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
It depends on how sensitive each brand of pg test is I guess.

And if you took them at the same time, with FMU etc.

I'd say test after your expected AF date with FMU (try with cheapies until you get a darker line).

Good luck! <3

thanks luvlyy... i still have hope koz i do honestly have some pregnancy symptoms atm!! i will surely test again soon, thank you for your reply!! xoxo

predictor told me i was pregnant too, i think they are just naff tests to be fair!

I had a line like that with my predictor test and unfortunately I wasn't pregnant.. They are horrible tests, having googled them I found so many bad reviews...
I suggest doing a frer.. Fingers and toes crossed for you x

I would say wait till af due and take a test

good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back