Needing some advice - Seeing a second line whilst on the pill?

Lucyjo81

Reaction score
Heya Ladies,

Ok, here is my small story so far.

I'm on the mini pill, never taken it on time to be exact, always within the hour.

I had what i thought was AF from Monday 30/12 to Sat 4/01. It was a week late and lighter than usual.

My friend sent me tests and OPKs yesterday as me and OH are TTC at the end of the month once i finish the pill.

I thought i would take one just for a laugh...and then i see these lines. I've added in this mornings test too.

What do you think??

Am i going dolally?? xx

Attachments

• Test 1 6.01.jpg
    Test 1 6.01.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Test 2 6.01 PM.jpg
    Test 2 6.01 PM.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Test 3 7.01 AM.jpg
    Test 3 7.01 AM.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 38
I reckon that is most likely an evap, I can see the lines but they are very very narrow and I have had evap thats look exactly like that, if you have been taking your pill consistently then it is highly unlikely (although not impossible of course). But if what you thought was AF was actually an implantation bleed then you should probably wait a few more days and test again if you curious but it is unlikely.

are they opks or hpts,
opks can always show a faint lne like that even on the pill

if hpt i would be testng with a frer tomorrow

It is a HPT yes...i took this test this morning (Top one is OPK) still not sure what to think??

xx

Attachments

• IMAG0205.jpg
    IMAG0205.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0205_1.jpg
    IMAG0205_1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 20
Not sure-don't think it looks positive, and if you have taken your mini pill within the same hour daily, you should be like 90 something percent protected or whatever it is for the pill.
Good luck though :)

did u dip them in the same urine, if so it will cause a hpt to turn positive .

Nope, different urine. I retested this moring and this was the result. I'm so confused xx

Attachments

• IMAG0222_1.jpg
    IMAG0222_1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 18
the mini pill is less effective then reg pill especially if u dont take it in time

i would go buy a frer much more reliable and also get bloods at dr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"