Needing some advice!

Libellula

Reaction score
Hi girls!

New to this forum however looking for some advice. Myself and my husband have been trying to conceive for 18 months now with no success, i have bee told i have polycystic ovaries (in amount but not size) and no other symptoms of it. Husband has been told all is fine with his sperm test. We ar eon our first round ofclomid this month and i am currently day 14 of my cycle. This morning i had egg white type discharge, sorry for the details, so i took a boots ovulation test. The test line isnt as dark as the control line however im sure this is the darkest ive ever seen it since trying. Looking for
Your advice on wether you think ov is on its way or is here etc, ive attached a pic as i thought that was the best way!

Thanks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Heres another that isnt as blurry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
No that's not a positive, test again this evening you might get a positive, make sure you test twice a day and don't use first morning wee. Bd just in case.

Are you taking any vitamins? I've just bought inositol and if taken along with folic acid is supposed to help fertility in women with pcos, I have pcos by the way. Clinical trials found 4g of inositol taken with 400mg of folic acid helps women with pcos. In the UK you can get it from Holland and Barrett.

That for me was never a positive, and I'm polycystic. For me it did have to be as dark as the control line, a line like that I could get from 6/7 Days before ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->