Needing some encouragement..

HushHush

Reaction score
Today is 11dpo..

If I am pregnant, it was by accident, however we were planning on starting to try (again).

I am super in tune with my body, so I have noticed every little sign since 1dpo. I am quite sure I am pregnant, but I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking.

I am late. By as much as 8 days, to as less as 1. My typical regular period would make me 5 days late. (My periods are usually 24 day cycles, rarely does that change). I have NEVER been this late before (only one other time being at 28 days due to a suspected miscarriage).

Anyways, I tested this morning and it was negative. Not unusual for 11dpo (if you're wondering, I ovulated late.. about a week before AF was due).

But I woke up sick to my stomach.. didn't throw up.. but feel sick and dizzy. Slight headache. I started to get around for work and now I am having some back aches/cramps similar to AF.

My pregnant SIL tells me it can be a normal pregnancy symptom, but I'm still going out of my mind crazy with wondering.

If you are only a week from ovulation then your test is 99% likely to be negative. Test again in another 2-3 days. Good luck!

Yeah, try again in a few days. Try for 14 DPO if you can (easier said than done!). I've been sure I've been pregnant before and then AF just comes 1 day late. I got a BFP once on 9 DPO but that was only because I tested because I KNEW I felt implantation cramping at 6, so I knew it had happened. If the embryo doesn't implant until 10 DPO, it will take a few extra days to get a + test. Good luck!

Thank you both ❤

I will test again Saturday morning (if I can wait lol!)

Everyone in my family is so sure I'm pregnant, especially my mom. Had a lot of different symptoms through out the day. I'm so anxious, the waiting kills me!

Yes it did!

Had a gush of dull pink blood tonight after some cramping. After 2.5 years of continuous disappointment I've decided to be done with trying.

Good luck to you!! ❤

Just to update: just got home from the hospital. I did actually miscarry. I will post my whole story tomorrow, if anyone would like to follow. I'm hoping it will help at least one person along the way, but at the very least give me some sense of "closure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->