Needing Some Encouragement!!

Medic12

Reaction score
Ok, so I’m 44 and my husband and I are currently NTNP but I know we’d both be thrilled with another baby. We came together late in life and are relishing our experiences together. He had 1 child and I had 3 and together we had another - a boy, who is 2 years old now. That makes a total of 5, and I know “that’s enough” but I can’t help but feel if we’re gonna we better pretty soon?
So NTNP, but I ovulation tested the last two days...yesterday nada but today we’re getting there!

I have a friend whom I love dearly but she’s pretty discouraging, always reminding me how old I am and is warning me vehemently to stay away from sex right now and I guess I’m looking for a little positive support?

80428AAD-F207-4A4B-BDFC-C7739F57473D.jpeg

Stay away from sex? Your 44 not 94 :haha: and if more than 5 babies is what you want then go for it hun! A close friend of mine had her little man at 40 with no issues or complications whatsoever! Just keep on with the OPKS and as soon as its positive keep hitting the sack! Good luck to you x

If you want another one go for it! Dont let what others say discourage you!

Thanks everyone! Yeah she’s discouraging saying why bother it’ll end in a Mc anyway and I’m like wth...anyway, it was fairly dark yesterday and today I tested and it’s not even really noticeable so I either diluted too much or I’ve ovulated or experienced a surge ...according to my charts ovulation day is tonight or tomorrow and we bd today so ....\\:D/lol

It’s fun! It’s not like I don’t understand the risks, I’ve been on the heartbreaking side of things at least 4 times but also had 4 successful happy pregnancies. I leave it in Gods hands

Your friend doesn't sound so friendly actually she sounds a bit jealous & rude. Do you.❤

What do you all think? I’m around 9 or 10 DPO and this is smu

I see a faint something??

CD610DCE-734F-4920-847F-85FE4098E4A5.jpeg 223D651C-4BE0-4DB6-9EC7-7215EA010A35.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->