Needing support

shelby1090

Reaction score
So. Hubby (24) And myself (23) have been trying for 16 months total. Two before he left for basic the September '13 to '14. Had a chemical in July of '14. Took a break both because hubby left for a month of training and didn't want to obsses over holidays. Started right after Christmas but missed O and now we are here. I've stalked this site from the beginning and commented here and there. So, I'm not charting or temping of using opks because of the stress. Hubby will be leaving in a few months so we want to not stress to much but we did get our appointments for fertility testing. Hubby drops off his sample next Monday and my appointment is next Thursday. I'm supposed to start AF this sat/Sunday but I'm about 80% sure I'm pregnant. I've always had the same pms. Headache 7 days befre maybe a few more headaches after that and total crabbiness. That's it. Periods are extremely regular after my bein on BC for 4 years. 27/28 days, last for 4 days. Easy not much cramping not crazy heavy no sore boobs. I'm (according to an app where I track periods it always puts O 14 days before I'm due) 9 dpo but I'm sure I Od early by a day or two so anywhere between 9-11dpo. I'm cramping. Like pinching way more intense than AF cramps on and off for about three days now. My. Boobs. Are. Ridiculous. Like, not in size but in soreness. Way more than with my chemical. I have not gotten my normal headaches although I'm still a bit crabby haha. Soooo. Long story short (to late I know) I really just needed to tell my story and see if anyone else just wants to get anythin off their chest. I'm terrified to test. The app says as of today I am 5 days before my period but that's 28 days so it could be 4 days before. I got my BFP 5 days before and a solid bfp 2 days before my missed period last time. Although I want proof to show my doctor next week if I am pregnant and have another chemical, I'm to scared I'm wrong. To scared I'm imagining it. These symptoms are legit uncomfortable though. Not like "I've grabbed my boon so much it kind of hurts" or "was that a cramp?". Anyone else out there like me? I have GAD with obssesive/compulsive tendencies which makes it hard to feel out of control. Sorry for rambling and any typos I'm on my phone in bed lol!

Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time hun. Don't have to say really but didn't want to read and run! I also have GAD with obsessive/compulsive tendencies (high five?!) so I can totally relate to feeling out of control. You really need to test hun, when you know one way or the other then maybe you will feel better able to "take control" over the situation. Take care xx

Thank you LilMiss! I was just diagnosed in December. I was on a mood stabilizer for a week and it through my cycle off and I was five days late. I stopped it and the next month my cycle was 5 days early. So my cycle really likes to be regular so it's frustating that we aren't pg yet. I'm going to walk to the shop tomorrow for some FRs that way I can test on the 5th. These symptoms are so much stronger than anythin I've ever had. I'm praying we have our sticky bean soon.

Got my BFP this afternoon! Doc appointment next Thursday so hoping for a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->