Needing to Vent

divatoot

Reaction score
I have been charting for 3-4 months now (taking temps, checking CM). My current cycle is my longest one ever! I am 24dpo on CD56. My temps keep climbing, my CM is creamy and more than before. And I am 12 days late for AF...no symptoms of AF.
Only symptoms of pg are increase in CM and small tinges of like pinching/pulling alternating from side to side.

I have tested I'd so at least 15 times to get BFNs every single time. I am just beyond my breaking point and just find myself wanting to scream and cry every time I see a BFP at 9dpo for other women.
Don't get me wrong I am so happy for those who have gotten their BFP early or even later...but, I just want some thing to happen even if it is AF.
And some forums say that if you don't have your BFP 2 days after your missed period then you are not pregnant...is this even a solid fact?! UGH!

If any ladies have experienced a really late bfp and want to share an encouraging story to help, that would be greatly appreciated! As I am about to pull all my hair out, crawl into a hole and cry for a good hour!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5930f0//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

First... breathe!!! Seriously though. I absolutely know how mad you can drive yourself! Been there. We were TTC for months... and months... and every BFN is such a bummer- even if you tell yourself it will be (to lessen the blow). BUT, you just need to stay as positive as you can hun. I won't say "don't stress"- cause, that's not realistic and (from what my fertility expert told me) it doesn't affect anything- well, other than your own sanity! LOL.

I have no great insight- I did track my cycle for SO long that I really learned a lot. It seems I was so much more in tune with what I felt or thought I felt- or what my cycle was *typically* and then suddenly not typical AT ALL.

I can't say when you should get a BFP- it just varies. Some as early as 11dpo-- but we shouldn't test till after AF would of arrived- as that is when it would be most accurate. But even then. There is no guarantee. Sorry. :hugs:

Wishing you all the best hun!!!

Thanks for your encouragement! I think I am starting to feel a little bit better, finally.
I just feel like I am pregnant and am now noticing more signs.
My bbs are super sensitive right now especially the aerolas, plus those are much bigger and are darkening every so slightly. My lower belly always feels bloated and like there is pressure on it. I am almost always tired anymore even if I get my full 8 hours of sleep. I am always thirsty and do seem to be using the bathroom more frequently.

I think it might be time to call in the professionals and see what they have to say about my predicament.
I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and encourage me.
Thank you so much!!

Truthfully, and I am not saying this to let you down or anything, I'm not 100% convinced that you actually ovulated. Theres just not enough of a temp spike for me to confidently think that you ovulated.

So, I would definitely go in to either a RE or a OBGYN and have them give you a blood HCG to be absolutely sure.

Truthfully, and I am not saying this to let you down or anything, I'm not 100% convinced that you actually ovulated. Theres just not enough of a temp spike for me to confidently think that you ovulated.

So, I would definitely go in to either a RE or a OBGYN and have them give you a blood HCG to be absolutely sure.

I think you might be right as AF showed up yesterday out of no where with absolutely no sign. I am confused as to why my temps were so much higher than normal if I may not have ovulated. I am still learning a lot about my cycles and am not sure what an annovulatory cycle would look like.
I am happy to finally have my answer, but am a little upset it wasn't a BFP unfortunately.

Let me know if you have any other insight on my chart...any little bit will help...thanks!! :hugs:

Just so you know, if you didnt ovulate, the bleeding you are having would not actually be a period. It's what's called estrogen breakthrough bleeding. So, really, your lining is just nto able to sustain itself and it starts shedding. As compared to a standard period, which frankly does the same thing, but is triggered by progesterone.

I would still suggest seeing an OBGYN or a RE (reproductive endocrinologist). I personally find that REs are better equipped to help with this issue as most OBs just want to throw BC at you. They should be able to figure out why you aren't ovulating, or if you did, why your hormones aren't doing what they are supposed to do to your temps.

Honestly, when I had annovulatory cycles, they lasted 6 months and it was because I had untreated PCOS.

Well I definitely want to thank you, Bee Bee. I did a double take over one of my charts and noticed that I had fertile CM later on in my cycle that was actually more abundant that my first go around of CM:dohh:. So I checked into it and a couple days later I had a .3 degree temp shift that steadily kept climbing until AF arrived. So my luteal phase was it's normal 13 days, like clockwork.
This has probably been my most confusing cycle as I had never noticed fertile CM more than once throughout my charting experience, but I am glad I finally know what happened.

Thank you so much for your insight it definitely helped!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->