Needle and Cotton Test; Blue or Pink Babies AND in order!

iheartcookies

Reaction score
thought i would share an old family tradition of mine we use to determine how many babies we will have AND what sex, all in order!! so lets all try it and post our results

Somebody else must do it to you, i dont think it works if you do it alone??

Get a needle and cotton (about 14inches long), thread the cotton through the needle eye and hold both ends of the cotton so the needle doesnt fall out, between your thumb and index finger

Next hold your 'marraige hand' (the one the ring goes on lol your left) flat and in front of you, palm down.

the person holding the needle and cotton as instructed above should then rub the cotton up and down your baby finger 3 times then dangle it approx 1inch above your marraige hand, the needle should either sway backwards and forwards (which represents a boy) or circle motion (which represents a girl) keep repeating the process of rubbing 3 times on baby finger until the needle doesnt sway or move circular this means no more kids! if you knock the needle on the finger as you go to dangle above the hand dont worry it will correct itself!

weve ALWAYS used white cotton but not sure if thats important?!?

Apparently it works off your Aura?? but this is scarily accurate in my family, has CORRECTLY determined the sex of 29 babies

if you already have children it will include them in the results, im not sure on the angel babies as my aunt lost a child before he/she was born and it doesnt show up!

My Results are; 4 boys then a girl :) so now i cant wait to meet my first little soldier!

Please remember this is only for fun and im not even sure it will work on everyone!

I did this a while ago and it came up with one girl, and then a biy, which is exactly what I want, will be so thrilled if this is right! :)

Me and my OH did this and both got the exact same result, girl then boy, I'll be thrilled if this works out as true!

did this at my baby shower and it worked said boy and it was

Not sure my DH will do this for me lol. What kind of cotton may I ask are you referring to though? Like, a white cotton fabric? Or, a cotton ball? What kind of needle? Sorry, just wanting to be sure what specifically is needed for this. :)

Not sure my DH will do this for me lol. What kind of cotton may I ask are you referring to though? Like, a white cotton fabric? Or, a cotton ball? What kind of needle? Sorry, just wanting to be sure what specifically is needed for this. :)

just normal cotton from a reel, (like the stiching in clothing) and a sewing needle, my OH's family do this with a strand of long hair and a ring that means something to them, hope this helps (and makes sense lol) Good Luck :thumbup:

My OH and I did this, we both got boy, girl, girl! I will be amazed if it works!

My sister is currently pregnant and hers comes out as boy, girl. She has a 4 year old boy right now, so I am guessing this one will be a girl!

And my family always used thread from a sewing kit, never rubbed it on our ring fingers either. Just tied the string and held the needle over the palm. Making sure it is not swinging, then watch as the magic begins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->