Needs advice asap to announce 2nd pregnancy!

Longl3gz

Reaction score
We are announcing our pregnancy this weekend to my parents and mil.

This is our 3rd pregnancy (2nd one was MC). We already did bun in the oven and big bro shirt.

We want to do something different than the ones listed. Any ideas?

when I was still planning on announcing to my husband (got too excited and just shoved the positive test in his face) I had palnned on loading up a photo on my PC or mobile of something LIKE this

https://i1.cpcache.com/product/93418797/i_love_my_big_brother_infant_bodysuit.jpg

Then saying: "There has been this thing i been looking at and thinking to buy what do you think?" then showing him the photo.

I have also seen people put the positive test into a gift box and giving it to whomever.

Alternatively can get tee-shirt or sweaters saying " I am going to be a grandma/grandpa again" and give them as gifts.

With my first I gave ask the grandparents a mug that said, "I love grandma/grandpa" and a framed picture of the first ultrasound. I made sure to include the ultrasound picture add they were all already grandparents and I wanted them to know that we were giving them another. With the second I did the big brother shirt.

Good luck figuring it out. And remember, good old fashioned verbal announcement is just as exciting!

We plan on taking a picture of the kids in their lil monster 1 & 2 tops then having OH hold a sign in front of my tummy saying lil monster 3. We will take that along with the scan pic to relatives to tell them in person then post it to fb for our friends and relatives we do not see often. Also seen people do things like write Grandparent of (insert number) onto a cup and make them a brew in it, see how long until they work out another has been added on lol!

We are doing the announcement in person so I don't really want to do any pics, but these are all great suggestions!

With my OH I had pink and blue balloons on our bed and a yellow gift bag with a "new daddy again" mug, and I had a sign that said "Balloons are pink, balloons are blue, on January 19th, baby Congiundi is due!"

I think I'll have my LO point to each family member, like where's daddy, where's mommy, where's Leo, and where's the baby. Then he will point to my belly.

Hope that's not too lame lol.

But I like to do something different for my other MIL (OH's stepmom) and my FIL. We will be driving to their town next week so keep the suggestions coming! :)

I've always liked seeing the videos where the family thinks they're having their picture taken and instead of saying "cheese" they tell them to say "baby" or "we're pregnant" or something like that. Then you get their reaction on tape. :)

I've always liked seeing the videos where the family thinks they're having their picture taken and instead of saying "cheese" they tell them to say "baby" or "we're pregnant" or something like that. Then you get their reaction on tape. :)

Oh yeah!! We should do that with my in laws!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->