Needs Advice

MissMe

Reaction score
Back in May I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant.. most exciting day of my life. and we found out on My husbands birthday :) one happy daddy to be. I went and had my first ultrasound done around 11 weeks, and doctor said everything looked great. went to breakfast after and ended up sick and had to be rushed to the ER ... I ended up having a miscarriage.. worst day of my life.. Its months later and I still feel sad at times, there are so many what ifs in my mind. I know I never met my child, and even though we werent positive as to the babys gender, I have a distinct feeling it was a girl. So we refer to her as Ayvah Jade. I wish this hadnt happened, I was soo extremely excited, and now I still feel lonely, empty, heart broken. Not to mention this happened on fathers day. I cant believe I am so heartbroken over someone I never met, is that wrong? And could a mothers intuition be right? Could my unborn child have been our Ayvah ? And is it too soon to try again? I am so afraid of the same things happening :wacko:.. i dont think I could handle it again. Advice?

There is nothing wrong with the loss you feel. As a mom we feel a bond to our babies from the moment we learn we are pregnant. It seems like every thought revolves around your baby to be from the minute you see that BFP. It is so devastating when that is taken away. :cry: I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: As far as trying again I think only you will know when you are ready again. And I believe no matter how much time goes by you will have some of those same fears when you do get pregnant again. It is natural to worry when you have had experiences that show you everything is not always alright. All you can do is try to think positive and know there is nothing that you could've done differently.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

There is nothing wrong with the loss you feel. As a mom we feel a bond to our babies from the moment we learn we are pregnant. It seems like every thought revolves around your baby to be from the minute you see that BFP. It is so devastating when that is taken away. :cry: I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: As far as trying again I think only you will know when you are ready again. And I believe no matter how much time goes by you will have some of those same fears when you do get pregnant again. It is natural to worry when you have had experiences that show you everything is not always alright. All you can do is try to think positive and know there is nothing that you could've done differently.

Thank you.. i just needed to talk about it. It feels better when I do.

Thank you.. i just needed to talk about it. It feels better when I do.

I understand....I just went through a miscarriage last week and I was 6 weeks. Its hard for anyone to understand who hasn't been through it. My DH just kinda said well we will try again. He doesn't understand that doesn't take away any of the pain from losing this baby. When you want it so bad it is hard to let go. I have found this site very helpful just being able to get on here and talk about it. I am here anytime you need to talk. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->