• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Needs some help plz..

sugergal_109

Reaction score
Ok so i had a baby girl 9 weeks ago and for the first time ever i got on birth control... I was wondering if you were able to become preggo? Between the time i stopped bleeding and had my checkup i was havin these weird feelings like i did when i first got preggo..so confusing..and i still get those feelings every once a while...what do u think? this is all new to me...thanks

Hi hun, i think its possible to become pregnant straight away esp if your not breast feeding, but even if you are its still possible! just take a test to put your mind at ease!

if u have unprotected sex then theres always a chance u will be pregnant esp after having a baby ur more fertile.

if u havent had unprotected sex and are using the pill correctly then the chances are slim for u being pregnant.

if ur never used the pill before plus adding on to that uve just had ur lo then ur body will react strangly to the hormoans used in the pill.

i was on the pill for 3 yrs before i became pregnant and had no troubles but now after having my son the pill causes me all kinds of problems n at times i have also felt pregnant and had to test to put my mind at rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"