Neg on ovulation test. Could I still be ovulating?

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi all! I've been using boots own OP tests but not had a positive result yet and it's well after I should have ovulated in my cycle. Anyone else had the same problem? I don't know whether it's just the tests or whether i'm not actually ovulating? I've checked CM and is a mix of thin creamy and egg white like stretchy so I could be ovulating? Please help!

From my understanding of ovulation predictor kits sometimes if you don't take them during the exact moment that you have an LH surge, it won't turn positive. Are you getting any dark lines that look close to a positive?

From my understanding of ovulation predictor kits sometimes if you don't take them during the exact moment that you have an LH surge, it won't turn positive. Are you getting any dark lines that look close to a positive?

no no dark lines really :-( looks very light compared to the compare line.

I never used OPKs so I can't really offer any advice. I'm sure there are some mommas on this board that are experienced with them but you will probably receive a quicker response if you post the question on the TTC board :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->