Neg opk with ewcm

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Im new to charting ewcm and cervix but giving it a try as opks confuse me sometimes. Ive used opks before but these new ones from amazon one step or something like that arent very clear. Anyway my cervix is high soft close and i know apparently at best fertile time uts high soft open. Or at least i think my cervix is closed im new at this. Ive had a neg opk and my last few days of opks have been nearly positive to barely there. Then today i got a load of ewcm.. Ff says fertile window started 4 days ago. When i count back from when af due i should o anytime from wed to fri. But with ewcm does that mean i am oing now? I dont get a lot of chances to bd this cycle so i need to make it count when should i bd for best chance. Also i do bbt not a pre o dip as of yet

EWCM doesn't necessarily mean you are O'ing right now. I've had EWCM for up to 10 days before, with O being the last day or two of that. It just depends on your body.

Just keep checking the OPKs. Make sure to do a 3-4 hour hold for your OPK: don't go to the bathroom and restrict liquids as much as possible during those 3-4 hours, that will give you the best test result. I've always found my best timing is in the afternoon (around 3-4pm) but most people get good results anywhere from 10am-8pm, depending on the person.

What brand OPK are you using?

IF you are getting "close to positive" as you said, and you are getting EWCM then I would start BD now. Every other day until you get the +OPK and then BD the day of the + and the next 2 if you can (according to SMEP). If you can't get thta many BD days in, then start now every other day so that no matter what, even if you miss + day you have some sperm already there. Once you O, the egg only has 24 hours but sperm live 3-5 days so you might as well start building it up before the O!

Good luck!

Well its like i had my surge 3 days ago as got nearly positive. I actually thought it was positive but others thought not quiet. But its faded now. And ow im getting ewcm. My opks are one step im getting a different brand next cycle if i need them

If you're still getting ewcm you've probably not ovulated yet- ewcm dried up very quickly once ovulation has taken place.
Keep testing and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"