Negative at 11dpo. Can I still get a BFP?

Melts

Reaction score
Today I am pretty sure it's 11dpo according to fertility friend it's 11dpo. I took a test and it was negative. Do I still have a chance or should I count myself out this month again.

If it were me hun I wouldn't be counting myself out just yet anyway. Unless you are sure of the exact date of ovulation you can never be totally sure how many dpo you are and even then implantation times vary and I never got a positive on my last pregnancy until 14 dpo and I know some women don't get until later. I'd test a few more days if it were me. Good luck! Xx

I tested again later this morning and now i see a line but im pretty sure it's my eyes playing tricks on me because i don't see color it just looks like an indent.

It's so hard isn't it, I've looked at so many tests I'm sure I have line eye as I always think i can see something, but from what I've read to be a true positive it has have colour. I've never actually seen an indent on the tests I've done myself but I've seen it on some on here. Are you going to test again tomorrow, that's all you can do really, it's so hard xxxx

I know it's awful. I hate line eye I have thought I was pregnant so many times because of line eye. I have never had an indent before like this though. I have had evap lines a lot on FRER. I now have the cheap Internet dip strips because I was spending to much money on tests. I had wondfo fora little while and stopped using them because I got a clearly pink line on them and it was as dark as the control I was so excited I bought a digital and more FRER to confirm and they were all negative so I wasn't pregnant and I stopped using those. Nowi have one step Babi tests.

I will be testing again in the morning. Af is due on the 15 so maybe it's just to early yet. I hope so.

I hope so too hun, really do. I've given up with the cheapies now, I had so many times when the same batchs said different results that I don't really trust then anymore. Asda does two for £3.50 and theyve not been wrong yet so I'm sticking with those now! And tbh I test way too much lol but coming on here I realise I'm not the only one, my family are used to seeing them in the bathroom! Yes try again hun it may just be too early, as I said last one I had wait til my AF was due to get a positive. I haven't even ovulated yet and I'm finding the waiting so hard, just wanna get to the 4th Dec so I can test. Have promised hubby I'll wait til then. Xxxx

Hi all - i hope you dont mind me joining in!

im 11dpo and tested BFN :growlmad:

I am currently using accupunture and i had convinced myself the this was the month as my cycle has been very different to normal.

I o'd on CD 11and have had cramping/twinges all month today is CD22

i guess it not over till AF!

i have had other symptoms along side the cramping - my BB are very sore ( not unusual but not usually this sore) been drinking loads of water and had the odd headache - and so up and down emotionally

Hope you all get BFP!

Iwantineed- we are in the same boat haha. I have convinced myself this has to be it for me. today is 11 dpo test is negative.

I hope you get your positive. Good luck!

I hope so too hun, really do. I've given up with the cheapies now, I had so many times when the same batchs said different results that I don't really trust then anymore. Asda does two for £3.50 and theyve not been wrong yet so I'm sticking with those now! And tbh I test way too much lol but coming on here I realise I'm not the only one, my family are used to seeing them in the bathroom! Yes try again hun it may just be too early, as I said last one I had wait til my AF was due to get a positive. I haven't even ovulated yet and I'm finding the waiting so hard, just wanna get to the 4th Dec so I can test. Have promised hubby I'll wait til then. Xxxx

Thank you. I have to promise my husband I won't drive him crazy with testing and then he doesn't care if I test. When we first started trying and I saw the lines all of the time he would come home from work and I would be like I think I'm pregnant look at this. He never saw the line and it made him mad that I got so excited. So I promised him I wouldn't do that anymore and I also told him when I really am pregnant and I tell u please beleive me because I will take a hundred tests and make sure I see a clearly pink line before I tell you haha.

The waiting is so hard and I hate the months that I haven't even o'd yet and I can't wait to test haha.

Good luck! I hope this is your month.
Baby Dust!
:dust:

Iwantineed- we are in the same boat haha. I have convinced myself this has to be it for me. today is 11 dpo test is negative.

Hi, problem i have is my cycles range from 23days to 30 days! so i dont really know when AF is due - i just try and calculate from DPO, i have a silly question really:is the second half of your cycle always 14 days?

Today I am pretty sure it's 11dpo according to fertility friend it's 11dpo. I took a test and it was negative. Do I still have a chance or should I count myself out this month again.

hey melts, don't count yourself out just yet!
i didn't get my bfp till the day af was due!
gl and sending lots of babydust your way!! :)

Hi, problem i have is my cycles range from 23days to 30 days! so i dont really know when AF is due - i just try and calculate from DPO, i have a silly question really:is the second half of your cycle always 14 days?

The second half of your cycle (luteal phase) varies in length. Some people will have 14 days 12 day 13 days 15 days ect. It just depends on you and your luteal phase can vary from cycle to cycle to. If it is anything less than 12 days you might have luteal phase defect which means that the egg would not have enough time to implant if it was fertilized.

hey melts, don't count yourself out just yet!
i didn't get my bfp till the day af was due!
gl and sending lots of babydust your way!! :)

Thank you. :hugs:

Good luck!

You're def not out yet hunni!!! So got my fingers X'd for you, hope it's your month too!! Xxxx

I took another test this morning and I swear i see a line, but I do this to myself all of the time and then I'm not pregnant so I'm going to go ahead and say its negative again at 12 dpo and try not to get my hopes up. I also have Af like cramps so it's not looking good. I still have to the 15th though.

Here is the 12 dpo test.

Attachments

• TEST TEST T.jpg
    TEST TEST T.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 271
I see your line :) fx that's the start of your bfp :) keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members