• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Negative blood test but no AF

LullabyLover

Reaction score
It's driving me insane!

I just want to know either way. My cycles vary in length so my doctor said it could be too early to test. My HCG levels were only 2 and for 1-2 weeks pregnant they should be between 50 and 500. He has given me a form to get another blood test next week if AF doesn't arrive.

I just hate feeling in limbo. I know was potentially only 9 dpo but I thought I might have had something show up. My cycles can vary from 30-38 days and I'm not sure when I ovulated this cycle.

I've read of people getting false negatives on blood tests but am I kidding myself to think there's still hope?

Hey you're not out until the :witch: shows! I wouldn't lose hope just yet. If you were only 9 dpo at the time of the blood test the egg may not have even implanted yet. I never had a positive test until I was 11 dpo and it was very, very faint even on a FRER.

Hey you're not out until the :witch: shows! I wouldn't lose hope just yet. If you were only 9 dpo at the time of the blood test the egg may not have even implanted yet. I never had a positive test until I was 11 dpo and it was very, very faint even on a FRER.

Thanks for that. I haven't posted about it anywhere else so it was nice to get a response. I'll keep my hope for a while longer.

Took 2 weeks for me to get a positive after missed af so I would say you def still have a chance. Nothing worse than waiting. Fingers crossed for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"