Negative blood test...very positive HPT still & no bleeding!!!HELP!!

Sarah2213

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I posted on here last Friday as my second lot if blood tests came back at level 2. The doctors said that if I wasn't bleeding already I should expect to ASAP! And that I had failed pregnancy. I've been sad ever since. My mother in law made me take another urine test yesterday and today and both are extremely positive! How?? If hcg us so low in blood???? I'm so confused. I went to the doctors again, she couldn't explain it and again said I will start bleeding soon! I managed to get her to give me another slip for a blood test on Thursday! I just need another To say no or the bleeding to start! Or on a very miraculous occurrence, no bleeding and blood test to jump right back up! (Very unlikely) I've cried and I don't wanna get my hopes up again! Again this morning another very positive home pregnancy test! (HPT)

Can anyone help with similar stories or opinions. I know most will be bad news that's fine I just need some opinions. No one can tell me why I still have hcg in my urine and not in my blood!

I'm sorry hun that would upset me too. Praying for u & hope everythng comes bk normal & u dnt lose ths pregnancy. Sorry i dnt hv any input other than hope everything turns out ok & ur bloods come bk that hcg has risen big hugs xx

Just thought I would post an update.
There was still no bleeding on Thursday so I made doctor issue another blood test. Results came in on Friday and my levels have jumped up to over 5000. Al she could say was I think you actually are pregnant! I have to go back on Monday for another blood test and get results Tuesday! Fingers crossed this baby actually stuck! Thanks for all your support ladies! It's helped a lot! Quite frankly I'm sick of this roller coaster!

Thats amazing news!! So happy for you! I hope things carry on in the right direction! Maybe you had twins or something. And 1 didnt make it so your body got confused :haha:

Congratulations! H&h 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->