Negative Clear blue but positive cheapie :/

melodyy_mtb

New mummy
Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

I'm moving over from wtt to ttc, but I'm having some confusion with my opks. Basically i'll be ttc via AI so I don't have the option to bd whenever i want. I've been charting for a while and I usually ov around cd27 (my cycles are 40 days long). I've booked some days off work to ttc from next Monday which will be cd24.

I took a cheapie ov test this morning and it was positive, but then I did a clearblue smiley face test and it was negative.

Which one do I believe? :wacko:

I would go with the clearblue to be truthful. So far I've gotten lots of cheapie positives but an ultrasound yesterday confirmed I haven't O'd yet, so I feel a bit iffy about the cheapie ones.

There are lots of ladies on here that use the cheap opk's to narrow it down and confirm O with clearblue:thumbup: Lots of luck!

Yeah I think you're right. I took another cheapie and it was negative lol. I definitely trust in the clearblue ones for more definite results.

Me an my partner are also ttc using AI an I always trust cb digital. The 1st month I used cheapies but I find they don't give a definite result like cb but good luck an FX crossed for you :)

Me an my partner are also ttc using AI an I always trust cb digital. The 1st month I used cheapies but I find they don't give a definite result like cb but good luck an FX crossed for you :)

Aww thank you. It's just so imperative that the opk tests are completely right when you're trying by AI, as everything has to be planned to some extent. I'm quite good at noticing my fertile signs anyway and im not exhibiting any of them just yet.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->