Negative HCG level and then a week later gestational sac found on U/T

EmanisMommy

Reaction score
Please if anyone can help or has experienced anything like what I'm about to explain. I could really use some encouraging words. I have a daughter she is 2 1/2. I had a M/C and D&C performed when my daughter was 1. I never tried getting pregnant with the first 2 it just happened and I was never aware of any problem reproductively. Anyways moving to now about 3 weeks ago I wasn't feeling to well. I went in to the doctors they checked for HCG it was negative. My OB then decided to check my hormone levels and do a transvaginal ultra sound. My hormone levels were taken about a week later on the 12th day of my cycle. My doctor called to inform me that my levels were very odd for my age of 29 and that basically I no longer have eggs and cannot conceive. About a week after that they peformed the vaginal U/T. They found some issues with my tubes and ovaries but also found a gestational sac. My doc then asked me if it was a possible and I said yes. She wants me to come back in and do another test. I am so confused. It went from my whole life being ruined and being told I can no longer have kids to hey you might be pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up I can't sleep. Is it possible I'm pregnant. Has anyone ever had a negative blood test and then found a sac later. Please help. Thank you.

I don't want to read and run but all I have are undeducated guesses. I'm sorry you're going through this, it sounds very confusing. I hope you get some answers soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"