Negative opks?

Sapphire86

Reaction score
I used Internet cheapies opks to conceive dd and I remember there always being 2 lines but I knew when it was positive because the test line got darker than the contol line.

Fast forward 3 years and I've purchased the same brand but not even getting a faint test line (only the control line).

Is not getting any test line normal?

I'm newly off the pill so my hormone levels are probably almost non existent but fx they will normalize soon.

They say either no test line or a lighter than control line is a negative result. I get two lines until after O, but definitely get darker right before O. So, I'd say you just don't have enough LH to detect, do you have other symptoms that you would detect getting close to O?

I get some line most of the time but have had some days when there was no line.

I've recently stopped taking the pill so I have no idea when I'll ovulate. I didn't use opks until after 9 months ttc last time and I'm using them from cycle 1 this time around to track my wacky ovulation.

It sounds like my hormone levels are just way lower than they were last time I used them because of the birth control.

I've recently stopped taking the pill so I have no idea when I'll ovulate. I didn't use opks until after 9 months ttc last time and I'm using them from cycle 1 this time around to track my wacky ovulation.

It sounds like my hormone levels are just way lower than they were last time I used them because of the birth control.

The same thing happened to me my first two cycles off of the pill. Your body just might need time to regulate. I would definitely start temping (if you aren't already). That was the only way I could confirm o for those two cycles since I didn't have enough LH in my system.

I still think I might be low because I only get a blaring positive about every other month... The rest I just assume are positives because they are close to being as dark or darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->