Negative results

Mrsdawson

Reaction score
I am now 6 days late and did a pregnancy test which came back as negative (clear blue digital) this morning. I'm showing signs sickness etc... And I'm never later. Has anyone else been pregnant and had negative results?

Thanks

Was you tracking ovulation? You may have ovulated later, will be worth trying a frer as digis are not very sensitive, good luck xxx

Was you tracking ovulation? You may have ovulated later, will be worth trying a frer as digis are not very sensitive, good luck xxx

No I wasn't tracking ovulation as I'm not trying for a baby, I have read that the digital ones are not that good yet some people swear by them...
I'm never late so I'm pretty sure I am as I just have that "feeling" when I was pregnant with my son.
I'll pop out and get another one later :)

Following same here numerous bfns still no af, six days late lots of symptoms no idea, only dtd day after period ended so maybe ovulated early or swimmers survived ... Sharp pains June six on one side (implenation or ovulation later then thought?) I have no idea

Following same here numerous bfns still no af, six days late lots of symptoms no idea, only dtd day after period ended so maybe ovulated early or swimmers survived ... Sharp pains June six on one side (implenation or ovulation later then thought?) I have no idea

Keep us updated, good luck xx

Just to update i have been driving myself insane today, I took the other the clear blue digital weeks indicator test (as i brought a pack of two) and the second came back not pregnant.

Now this is how crazy i got, i even ripped them open to see if i could see something the test couldnt read:wacko: in both i had 3 lines in case anyone was wondering.

I have just done two sainsburys healthcare pregnancy tests and they both came back POSITIVE!!! xx

Keep us updated, good luck xx

Just to update i have been driving myself insane today, I took the other the clear blue digital weeks indicator test (as i brought a pack of two) and the second came back not pregnant.

Now this is how crazy i got, i even ripped them open to see if i could see something the test couldnt read:wacko: in both i had 3 lines in case anyone was wondering.

I have just done two sainsburys healthcare pregnancy tests and they both came back POSITIVE!!! xx

What issainsburyhealthcare tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"