Negative right?

nightspirit

Reaction score
First - I am not TTC and have a copper IUD.
But I have been having weird symptoms .. 2 day period instead of 6, nausea, sore breasts leaking fluid (I don't even know?? lol), extremely tired.. etc...

I tested just in case as it's a holiday and I plan to drink wine. And got this weird line beside the test line. It was veeeery light pink and hard to get a pic of. It showed up after about 45 seconds and didn't fade after 5+ mins.

I am 99.9% sure it's a negative. But I've never in the 5000 tests of TTC 6 years ago experienced this lol. Has anyone had two lines close together?

Had a quick google to check but think this is a faulty test. Although there have been people that this has happened to and it's been a BFP. Test again in the morning, maybe with a different brand just to put your mind at ease :)

That's what I plan to do! I would be shocked if it was positive because I'm diagnosed with infertility, have an IUD, and it took intervention to have my son but the weird hormone symptoms are making me paranoid. I also just had my thyroid, TSH, prolactin, and cortisol tested recently and they were all normal so I'm not sure why my body is so confused haha.

How long have you had your IUD in? I'm not super familiar with them, but I'm wondering if these could be side effects of the hormones? Just a thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->