Negative urine and blood test, still no period! Trying to convince!

mazzie12

Reaction score
The last time that I had my period was the third week of March, I have taken numerous at home pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. I recently went to a doctor and the they took a blood sample and they confirmed that i was not pregnant. My husband and I are trying to have a baby, if we continue to have unprotected intercourse despite me not having my menstrual cycle is their a chance that we can be pregnant? I do not have a significant amount of stress or any notable changes in my life for me to "scare" away my period. Has anyone else experienced this?

It could just be stress, if your bloods are negative it's very highly unlikely you're pregnant.

Sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear - I'm going through the exact same thing right now, no period for 9 weeks but negative tests, but I have PCO. Hopefully AF shows soon for you put your mind at rest.

I had this happen to me last month i was over 3 weeks late for my period and testing EVERY day!! every test was white as snow and a BFN everytime. I convinced myself id wake up the next day and the test was positive but that didnt happen and after 3 weeks i started spotting then arrived my period. It was just an off cycle i think.
Sorry its not what you want to hear :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"