Neighbour Rant!!

Lou

Reaction score
So sorry to have to rant! I'm so fed up with my neighbours.

They have young kids, and whilst I know that its difficult to control your kids, I am a firm believer in attempting to control them. I've been attempting to revise since Tuesday, and my neighbours kids have been outside EVERYDAY! Whilst I do not mind playing in the slightest, I do not accept constant screaming. ( Screaming that you'd expect if someone is seriously hurt!) Instead the kids litterally scream whilst walking/running etc. I can take it for 2-3 hrs, but NOT all day 9am-NOW... - 19.20, is ridiculous! and what annoys me more is that the mum is a teacher and just sits and watches her kids. I don't think they realise how noisey they actually are!!

My dad runs a business in our house, and all of his clients have complained about how loud the neighbours are! I don't want to knock on their door because its practically like telling them how they should bring up their kids... Guess its just a noise I'm going to have to put up with!! Again, sooo sorry to rant! and may I just re-itterate, I do not have the slightest problem with the children playing!! I just wish they could be a tiny bit quieter as their voices manage to drown out my TV and music! :)rofl:)

xxxxxx

Things like that always happen when you're desperate to get something important done. There used to be loads of kids living in my cul-de-sac and it was most irritating when they decided to scream all the time. I advise an all round mute button to shut them up. :shhh:

it is frustrating when you have noisy neighbours - ours was awful and so when we saw the "to let" sign outside, we were ecstatic!

It's just annoying that you can't really do much about it!

Actually, I have neighbours that throw a party every friday evening and sometimes saturday evenings too, they do it in their garden but as we are devided in several blocks, everyone on top with balconys like mine hear the noise. Anyhow, it seems they hadn't realise it annoyed anyone or how loud it actually was. Then someone seemed to complain to the comunity president and they put a sign up at the entrance of the building to ask everyone politely to keep the noise down at all times, specially evenings. They took notice straight away and we haven't had a problem since... Maybe putting a polite letter under their door would change something, you will never know unless you try. Good luck. xx

Kids will be kids and if screaming is what makes them happy then so be it

Aww hunni i can imagine it is fustrating when you want to get revision done.
Dont worry children are back at school tomorrow (and me back at work :-( ) so back to your revision. PUt music on it might help.

Kids scream, that's just how they are. But all day? that seems like a bit much. Does she never take them out or anything?

Mine screams all day most days. Happy screaming.. I don't care if she's pissing off the neighbours, she's happy :)

I have to say all day every day would drive me nuts too.

I have horrible neighbours on both sides (lucky arent I?? :rofl:), on one side the since my LO was born the minute she starts crying they bang on the wall, and the other side allow there children to scream up until 1am even on a school night, keeping my children up.

I have to say all day every day would drive me nuts too.

I have horrible neighbours on both sides (lucky arent I?? :rofl:), on one side the since my LO was born the minute she starts crying they bang on the wall, and the other side allow there children to scream up until 1am even on a school night, keeping my children up.

WOW!! thats awful!! You can not control a baby crying! your neighbours sound awful!!!

toriaaaaTRASH, I can completely understand you wanting your LO to be happy and to be honest I would want mine to be the same. But I can not condone letting a child be so noisey for over 8hrs of the day, especially when there is a business next door and I know (which they definately do because we chat about it) that my neighbours have exams to pass at this time of the year... its a bit... inconsiderate perhaps? if it were me, I'd take them to the park or something to run of the energy. But each to their own I suppose. :) for all I know, your neighbours might be annoying! Lol!!

Their Kids are the cutest little things ever. Their little girl is only about 3, and shes got the most gorgeous blonde curly locks ever, but shes a noisey little monkey! I think I'm just going to take out membership at the library and go and work there. But like Pinkgirl said, the Easter Hols are over now so maybe it'll quieten down a little bit.

Thanks all for answering. I don't intend on offending anyone! Just simply needed to rant!! :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine screams all day most days. Happy screaming.. I don't care if she's pissing off the neighbours, she's happy :)

wait, I didnt read the happy screaming!! Thats fine lol!! the neighbours kids do some sort of pilies game and jump on each other, purposely hurting each other so that they scream their heads off!! they also play a variation of football called 'redar*e' and they kick the ball at full might, at the otherones bottom!! little terrors!!! they also push each other of their trikes and bikes onto hard concrete.

Again really didnt mean to cause offence!

Infact, if anything its quite nice to hear playful laughter from time to time.

Lou
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"