Neighbours from hell - RANT !

Tammi

New Mommy
Reaction score
Dont you just LOVE neighbours who only play ONE song the whole day at max volume ???
It gets worse ...
Just imagine a bunch of women that look like construction workers and their loud husbands screaming over a rugby game, then add 50 times that awful song POKERFACE plus another bunch of screaming and yelling...
It started around 4pm and it is still going on, now 11pm passed.
I m starting to lose it...
Maybe I should burn them a cd or two, bring it over and say I felt sorry for them having only one song ?

I know how you feel hun, we have just had a teeager move in below us all she does is play crappy music, have loads of friends round all the time and smoke outside and the smoke comes up into our living room making it smell like an ashtray yuk!!!!!!

I just cant understand how someone sane can listen to the same damn song over and over whole day !!! Didnt they use that as torture in medieval times or something ??

well my neighbour who lives in th eflat above us is currently playing dance music really loudly. unfortunately though he is my husband's very good friend and I am forced to let him away with it as it's a saturday night :( add to that another very loud friend and the noise is quite ridiculous. Hoping to get him back when bambino arrives... baby lily better have a good set of lungs on him! ;) xxx

i have to admit i can listen to the same song over and over and over again lol but i wouldnt play it loud enoth to annoy next door i play it very loud in the car though. Every tryied calling the noise pollution team ?

I hate our neighbours! They play there music so loud, it gets louder into the night the more they get drunk. As Whitelilly said I hope our LO have a good set of lungs on her too. Pay back time!!!

Ya thats also what I m thinking... Just you wait haha !
Too bad I cant connect my daughter to a set of speakers :rofl:

no but i am considering it because of our other neighbours across the path. they both ride motorbikes and they drive them right up the shared footpath and also start them practicallt right outside our front door!! this makes me sound like i live in a rotton area but i really don't... i guess i just hae noisy neighbours!!! xx

Ya same here, its a really nice secured complex with about 15 houses on it but we seem to have won the jackpot with some "edge of society people" next door... Its getting louder and louder now also...must have some good booze there :hissy:
They have two small kids who are never ever here, makes me wonder also...

im gatecrashing from 2nd tri :blush: my neighbours have been really peeing me off they know i have 3 kids who go to bed early but no everynight they sound like they are moving the house around! The other night was so bad its sounded like someone was constanly kicking a door in was going to ring the poilce was that bad! the worse thing they got broke into few months ago and didnt even hear them break in must be so used to the noise from there! :hissy:

trust this one 2 be my first post lol...

firstly hello ladies lol

ohhh i love noisy neighbours my kids get up really early and when i used to live in a flat i would get up and start my cleaning that early too lol, get kids breakfast stick on the music up full and hoover at the same time....especially works a treat on saturdays and sundays when they are hungover and in bed haha!!!:happydance:

I ll see if my husband can do some drilling somewhere tomorrow morning :rofl:

opps didnt realise that was my second post lol.....yeah drillings good and loud lol...

Oh and WELCOME !!!

I didnt realise hun , sorry :blush: :hugs::hug:

you can also start putting units up **my gran used to hammer on there wall saying about putting units up lol**

im evillll:rofl: lol...but if their house/flat is the same layout as your own find out which bedroom theyre in and do all your work and noise in there haha!!!

im goin to hell for that one works a treat (well unless they come down ranting thats a diff post altogether):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Problem is that these are houses next to eachother that have half the house connected to eachother and the other half is with a small piece of the garden space in between and thats just where the bedroom is, so no luck there... Babyroom is connected to their wall though, I just went there to check and the noise is even worse there !
Now its not just music, add singing to that too :hissy:

I understand where your coming from completely. I live in a semi detached and the next door neighbour sufferd from insomnia, bearing in mind that when your this big its hard to get in a comfortable postition and get any sleep. The next door neighbour thinks "Hey if im awake I may as well wake everybody up" Its Leona Lewis on repeat for us and this is at 5-6 in the moning. I can put up with it at the minute but if she carries on after LO is born then Im going to shove the Cd where the sun dont shine lol...

Call the noise team, your area should have one. They will come out and give you a device to measure the noise.

Aww hun, it must be horrible, I hate it when people really don't consider their neighbours, we are really lucky, living in Forces Marry Quarters it doesn't happen, we are semi detatched and the only thing is our next door neighbours 5 year old seems to have screaming fits every morning since he started school, Im getting used to them now and know my LO is going to get his own back :rofl:, I really hope they settle down for you, stay strong, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->