Neighbours from hell - RANT !

I am so lucky, the place below us is currently empty, been up for rent for ages but dreading someone moving in as there is a garden, summers coming up and our bedroom is at the back above the gaden. In the 5 years we have lived here there has never been any trouble and I am hoping that continues.

Pokerface is such a crap song, has this neighbour no taste?? The police can not do much although the Environmental Health department can so give them a call!!

Our neighbours had there house full and had a loud raving party a few months back. They were so drunk the music was so loud and stuck on one song and was doing that jumping noise when the CD skips and repeats the last line of the song over and over. I listened to that CD skipping for well over four hours. I was going mental. I wanted to head-butt the neighbour. I know how you feel it is annoying xx

Oh hon i feel for ya... bloody neighbours! mine have got a stupid little dog that bark bark barks all the bloody time! we live in a courtyard setting where there are 4 houses and they only have a tiny lawned area in front of the house where they let out this stupid mutt (talk about selfish for the dog) and it yaps.... i went and told them to please stop letting it out after 10pm on weeknights which is totally reasonable as i get up at 6am for work, but the night she let the stupid thing out at 4am! yeah like i need any help not sleeping... plus they're miserable arses that don't talk to the rest of the neighbours, wierdos. These people need to be told eh!?

Oh they also have a little loud dog that barks and barks during the day, all day and then all the other dogs bark too...
I work from home so :hissy:
When she calls that dog .... GIZMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW in her worst voice, it gives me shivers :rofl:
Anyways, thank you for the support girls :) I ve been doing my BIG CLEANING today since this morning... I m sure they ll like it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When she calls that dog .... GIZMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW in her worst voice, it gives me shivers :rofl:
Anyways, thank you for the support girls :) I ve been doing my BIG CLEANING today since this morning... I m sure they ll like it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I see annoying neighbours is a common problem, unfortunately! :hissy:

Ours have:
- loud music - always TECHNO, and often the SAME song over and over again, with their windows open!
- a dog who starts barking the minute they step out of the house and doesn't stop until they get back! So often that's MOST of the day, and if they leave at odd hours, like early in the morning we can't even sleep in! :hissy:
- add to that the fact that they LOVE to smoke cannabis. They smoke it practically every day and sometimes ALL day. It's so much that it seeps in through our house (they're Victorian terraced houses) and makes our place stink like hell and it's obviously NOT HEALTHY for me or the baby! :hissy: We had to buy an air purifier and that tends to help the problem, but not completely. It's very annoying, especially cause neight me or my husband smoke and smoke really bothers us, let alone cannabis smell!

They just don't care!!! :grr:

I have neighbours from hell too. Loud music every weekend, we asked them to turn it down very nicely once and she let rip at H and then came through and had a go at me (this was a while ago), things stopped for a while, but have started back up again. I have gotten the council involved as they are council tenants. We have mediation on Tues, we'll see what happens!

Cx

I used to have neighbours from hell until I called the Antisocial team on them one morning around 4am. They were given an Antisocial Behaviour notice as they measured the noise from our bedroom and it was over the regulations set. This sorted them out and I have to say it is nice and peaceful now. The said neighbours....they dont talk to me anymore and all I could say was good bloody riddance

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"