Neighbour's new baby!!!

aliss

Reaction score
My neighbour's are in their 40's and decided to try for a 3rd baby after 9 and 10 year old boys. They wanted a girl!! Well, you all know the 'risk' of multiples increases as you age?? She's pregnant with triplets now :rofl: Can you imagine??! And the funniest part... ALL BOYS!!!

I can't wait to see them when they are born, cannot imagine how adorable. What a shock eh?

oh how funny :rofl: can you imagine? I'd love lots of sons!

that must mean I'm getting all girls from now on - Good luck to them, they will need lots of energy :D

We live in a condo so I suspect they'll be moving soon :rofl:

Aawwww how wonderful (and daunting at the same time!)

I never knew about the risk of multiples as you get older - I thought it was more likely as the chances are you will be using IVF

Aawwww how wonderful (and daunting at the same time!)

I never knew about the risk of multiples as you get older - I thought it was more likely as the chances are you will be using IVF

Yes apparently the risk of multiples increases with 'advanced maternal age' (ie. 40+, not sure exactly what age but has to do with releasing more than 1 egg). They might have used IVF I'm not sure what happened...

:shock:

I hope she has as smooth a pregnancy as she can carrying triplets and that they're all born safe and healthy!

The universe sure has a sense of humour!

Ditto! :haha: Congratulations to them!

Didn't know age increased chances of multiples, either. ... Maybe I still have a chance of a good sized family, even if I remarry at 30! :haha:

awwww lovely! at least she'll have daughters one day... 5 daughters in law! lol hope shes a nice MIL

OMG all boys. :rofl::rofl: That must be a giant shock for them. I just cannot imagine! :wacko:

Awwwwwe, I agree, the universe definatly has a funny sense of humour, haha. Hope her pregnancy goes well. My aunt really wanted a daughter so kept trying and ended up with 5 boys. :haha: Eventually they gave up and left at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"