neighbours rant!

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Sorry guys just need a vent!
It is quarter past midnight on a Monday night and my neighbours have got their music blaring, skipping tracks every few minutes, and speaking loudly over it! I have been hammering the wall since half 11 to no avail, my boyfriend is away out at a friends, and I have a really important day at work tomorrow. I came home from work today with a horrible migraine (I was in tears) and I am just really frustrated!

Thanks, I hammered their door at half past 12, they couldn't hear me over their music so I went to sleep on the couch, went back to bed at half 1 and it was still going on, so I literally hammered the door and one of them answered, apologised and turned the music down I appreciate that they apologised, but still, 1:30 on a Tuesday morning is a bit ridiculous!
They have just moved in and it is their first place together, they are quite young (tennagers) and I understand the excitement, but they had parties all weekend which was fine, but not when im uo for work!

My neighbours do that all the time too, except they are in their 30s and have 2 kids and appear to have jobs. Once at 3am on a Tuesday morning they were playing music so loud and chatting away! My boyfriend went up and knocked on their door and the music stopped but no one answered. Hopefully your neighbours have realised that the walls are not that thick and they'll be more considerate in the future. Our neighbours live above us so sound really carries.

How awful!
Hopefully they won't do it as again as they now know it was affecting you.

I can totally relate and empathize. How frustrating!!! At least they listened and turned it down eventually. I remember after getting back home from an 8 hour flight from Germany and our neighbor was doing this too. We asked him nicely to please turn it down around 8pm due to our jet lag and he was really nasty about it and turned up the music triple the volume on purpose!!! He did that until 1130 until the landlords called the cops on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->