Nerves are kicking in >.<

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey

I have a booking app tomorrow at 2:30pm, im not very far along at all! Its up at the hospital so pretty sure there will be a scan! and im bricking it!

I miscarried then got pregnant stright away with bubs here, no AF in the middle, literally 3 weeks from MC to BFP!

I wasnt expecting booking app to jan so when i got the letter i kinda scratched ma head for a while, but now im just nervous, im worried there will be nothing there, im worried it will all go wrong, im worried about stuff i dont know about that could be wrong.

Im worrying that much its making me feel like i wanna throw up, or curl up in a ball and hide, or phone them and postpone it, so much worry for no reason! ive had no cramps, no bleeding, nothing to even so much as hint that anything is wrong!

Why is the 1st tri so hard?! it suppost to make us have a healthy glow??

Instead i cant eat any food that isnt crunchy or i start to feel ill, so im living on chrisps and salad, carrotts and toast that cooled and then been buttered, lightly lol Im tired all day cant sleep at night and its all just worry!

Cant wait for little kicks, cant wait till this time tomorrow actually, to have the memory and info from tomorrows app, but im dreading the actual appointment!

anyone any advice on how to kick the pre appointment nerves? please :flower:

I cannot help you how to calm down. I have 10 days until my scan and I am already very nervous myself.
Maybe take a nice bath or watch a good movie with your husband whatever can help you to take your mind off the scan even for a bit.

I wish you all the luck. Everything will be fine.

Aww bless, PAL is so nerve wracking isn't it?
Good luck, bet everything's perfect xxx

Its on a whole new level of nerves, dunno how im gonna function tomorrow at all lol

will be all good though, im sure it will be, it will be good to know whats happening in my little womb!

I half expect them to say i never miscarried and baby is still there, not a new one, even though i know its impossible as pregnancy test went back to neg for about a week and a half?

over thinking it big style but will know facts this time tomorrow eh! :)

Afternoon appt as well, torture!! I'm lucky my EPU only does mornings so it's not so long to wait! X

gonna be a day of cleaning or summit tomorrow, finding stuff to do!

Dunno how im gonna sleep tonight lol

My first appointment is tomorrow. I don't expect a scan really though.

I'm so excited for you! (And for me! hahaha)

Good luck, I'm sure everything will be perfect.

I'm in the same exact position as you! Just found out last week that I'm pregnant. Going by "lmp" they're putting me at roughly
8+4 but just like you that date was an early MC and I never got a period between. I didn't test sooner because I heard it could take 6-7 weeks to get AF after MC. Took a test on a whim and it immediately came up positive. I have an appointment on Wednesday afternoon and I'm sooooo anxious! I'm not even exactly sure what they're doing. But they worried me by talking quickly and saying "omg it's almost too late for your testing you should have been in last week why didn't you test sooner" So of course I'm all freaked out that I've done something wrong to the little bub!

Keep us updated on how your appointment goes!

The day has come! 5 hours to wait :D

dunno what to be doing, wee head is all over the place lol

will get there, will be good! then this time tomorrow ill feel better about everything!

Can't wait to hear the good news! The wait is torturous, but I'm sure your appointment will go lovely.

I am not sure if those feelings ever get better.

I am still waiting for my first scan and have the same thoughts you do.

I guess all you can try to do is think positive and remember you are pregnant today :)

Best of luck! I had an early scan with last pregnancy due to same reasons as you. I remember how nerve racking it was, was just aso desperate to see a little bean. Hope all goes ok xx

had the scan, no baby, no yoke, nothing but an empty sac, going by bfp date i should be 7 weeks, been giving an app for 10 days from now to see if anything changes. gutted :(

:(. Sorry for the poor scan, really hoping it would be good news. Is there a chance you got dates wrong? Sometimes even people dont get a happy first scan but a second has some process. Let's hope that is the case - big hugs xxxx

It still could be too early and you may have your dates off! Hoping your next scan will bring better news!

I miscarried end of October and got BFP on 13th Nov, theres not much wiggle room for error with dates :( also had internal scan as well as tummy one, tech gave me a leaflet for "uncertanity following ultrasound" rather than a miscarriage one so ive got that going for me :(

Yeh I wouldn't say your out yet. You see no end of people on here thinking their 7 weeks and in reality they are only 5w by scan. Not due to dates being wrong but due to development stages (implantation/early growth etc). Are your tests till v positive? Any bleeding or cramps? Xx

3+ on Digital andd nothing to say anythings wrong, just seen nothing on screen but sac, fully melted atm

So its not like your tests are negative and your clear blue is at max range..... sometimes these early scans can do more harm than good! Think I was 8-9w when I had my early scan and saw little bean. Im afraid these 10 days are going to drag but listen to your body, take anymore tests between now and then for reassurance (if you wish) and keep fx that little bean was just out on dates and needed more time to establish xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->