nervous about c section

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by proud mummy, Dec 9, 2009.

1. proud mummy

proud mummy 3 boys and pregnant

Hi ladies,

I have been booked in for a c section for a week today im so nervous about it. Not looking forward 2 the recovery side of things with a 2 yr old 2 look after aswell as the baby. My husband will have only 5 days off from when I get out of hospital although im sure my family will help out lots.

Has anyone experienced a section for 2nd plus pregnancies? was it really that bad having to look after other children and the baby whilst not being able to do much?

2. tinky2010

tinky2010 Member

hi hun i have two kids both mine were c sections .My little boy was 18 months when my daughter was born at 1st it is hard as i was very sore but it gets easier maybe if u can get ur 2 yr old to help u

3. tricky nicky

tricky nicky mummy to Alfie

i had a sction with my first baby and i was sore for about 4 days after keep dosed up on the pain relief and get moving about as soon as you can
    you will be fine

4. eeyore007

eeyore007 New Mummy to Frances

Know how you feel - Mine is tomorrow and very very apprehensive. Have no experience to offer advice, but sympathise x

5. proud mummy

proud mummy 3 boys and pregnant

Aww good luck 2 you!! x