Nervous about symptoms subsiding...

wlovew

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks 2 days today, have my doctor's appointment tomorrow... I had extreme fatigue and sore breasts when I first found out I was pregnant just 5 days ago. The fatigue is not so bad anymore (comes and goes) and my boobs are still tender to the touch but they seem to not be so swollen :( Every little thing is really freaking me out. I don't want to have my hopes up only to lose this baby to another miscarriage :'( When I miscarried I had no symptoms, went for the scan to see if there was a viable pregnancy and it was a blighted ovum. Is it normal for your boobs to increase in size at first and then kind of deflate again????? :wacko:

my boobs havent increased in size but definitely feel sore (comes and goes like you said) im around 4-5 weeks too, we are still really early, lots of women probably wouldnt even know they were pregnant yet or think to test yet if they werent trying....my symptoms didnt kick in with my last pregnancy til about 6-7 weeks xxxx

I'm 4 weeks 4 days and mine have also subsided but we are really early hun keep positive xx

I'm 5 weeks plus and mine have too just trying to keep positive so nerve wracking being pregnant early just can't wait till 12 week mark x try and keep positive Hun x

THANKS SO MUCH, ladies!!! Makes me feel so much better hearing that it's pretty common!! They hurt sooo much when I got up to pee last night, I will just go by that! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->