Nervous about testing

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Anyone else feel nervous about testing?

I was planning on testing in a few days, but reluctant because if it’s negative I’m going to be so upset again and I will be for a few days. I always tell myself not to get my hopes up, but deep down I know I do.

I went as far as trying to take the pressure off myself this month with no OPK’s, only taking vitamins if I remember and just having regular sex regardless. Saying that I think I know when I OV anyway.

I’m trying not to think about it too, but that’s easier said than done :( xx

I’m nervous about early testing as I had a chemical last cycle :( but I’m such an impatient person that I likely will still test early again
Good luck hun :dust:

Thank u xxx

It’s hard waiting isn’t it.

I’ve bought some tests and will do one tomorrow 8DPO and then the other day after. If negative then I’ll chill out and have a drink over the weekend x fingers crossed I don’t though lol xxx

Best of luck to u too xxx

Good luck testing hun, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Its horrible the trying to not put pressure on with timing etc xx
We've been ntnp & I am due tomorrow and I don't feel like AF is ready to come nor do I feel pregnant. I am scared of testing for both reasons incase it is or isn't. I would however love it to be a BFP

Hey Holly any updates hun, I tested bfn & still no af

I know how you feel... it’s sooo hard... I’m determined not to test TOO early this month just because I don’t think I can cope with :bfn: after :bfn: .... :( I’m 8dpo today and going to wait until Sunday (11dpo) which is pretty good going for me (if I can do it) .... I’m just so tired of seeing the “not pregnant” line .... :( :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->