Nervous about tomorrow

farahrita81

Reaction score
Hi everyone
When i went for my 12 week scan, the sonographer told me there was quite a large amount of fluid below the head but it hadnt gone in the brain the fluid measured 7.5.
I did the test for down syndrome and i had good results of 1 in 75. and they confirmed 98 percent the baby is healthy.
They want me to go for a 14th week scan tomorrow. and on the 14th feb im havin a fetal heart scan, ive been feelin quite healthy.
But after having the scare on the 12 week scan im terrified about tomorrow
it has taken me almost 6years to concieve.

i shldnt think the worse.the baby was healthy and all the chromes r there .
x

its onbly natural to feel that way..
i had a high risk score for ds on my last pregnancy worrying and i had lots of scans and his heart was fine so i didnt have amnio as of the risk of mc and hey i now have a healthy baby boy..
i know how you feel hun but be nice to yourself as i beat myself up about it so much and its not good for you or baby..
xx

thank u so much hun i m so scared i love this baby so much more than anything else in the world. im glad u had a healthy baby boy xx

yes you love them right from the start and everything will be fine tomos im sure..
gosh i so know what you are feeling at the min, and i wouldnt want to wish those feelings on anyone..
put your feet up or have a relaxing bath and be nice and calm for your scan tomos..
i will think of u..
please let me know hun
emma xx

i will hun, my scan is at 8.50 in the morning, i know i wont sleep 2night .. i hope my baby is ok x

hun i hope so too and i really think it will be..
so glad its early morning as if u anything like me then i would be climbing the walls if it was pm..
take care
i have everything crossed for you...
xx

Didn't want to read and run. Try and think positive and 98 percent is a large number. I hope all goes well at the scan. :)

thank u emz i wont sleep 2night... when i had my scan i had to have a 2nd one in the afternoon cuz the woman was so mean in the morning and told me to terminate my oh told her to do one and we saw specialits

no way hun thats so damn awfull
what a bi**h cant believe that..
some dont have any empathy at all..
feel free to pm anytime hun
emma xx

i will thank you. yeah the other hospital complained about her. the one i wnt to in ther afternoon was so much nicer :) and told me that the baby has a healthy chance in life :) then when i recieved my results of downs i was quite happy 98 per cent healthy babba is excellnt :)
my friend told me to join this website as she said its a good way of talking to people

it is hun and if you read my profile i started the day i had all my worry..it helped me on here..
i am here for u
98% is great

i am just sick of the waiting hun..
still no loss has started as yet..
thinking of u this morn

Hi emma,
Ill keep u in my prayers :)
i went to hospital. and the fluid hasnt got worse she did say there is a small amount of fluid in the lung, on the right side, but sometimes that goes with tablets
baby was upside down lol. i smiled :) things r looking well .
hope ur ok been thinking of u xx

hi hun
thank god babes ok been worrying all day..
i am ok still waiting for the loss..
i bet you feel much better now..
emmxx

aww thanks emma, im praying for u hun. r u on facebook? i am but have privacy settings but i cld find u. xxx whats happening, i feel so bad for u xx

no fb hun i would never get things done if i was lol..
no change chick still bloody waiting not even a spot of loss..
hows u today?
emmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"