• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

nervous and confused

ven1988

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I were trying to get pregnant for awhile with no luck. We decided to stop trying but now I think I may be.

My first day of my last period was 8thh of April, i was to ovulate 19th-23rd.

We don't use protection (I know that means its likely) we just kept in mind if it happens it happens.

For the last week I have had a lot pressure in my lower abdomen and pelvic region, hot and clammy, less energy and feeling more fatigue. Need a nap every day. My urination has increased and im getting a slighter increased in appetite I normally only eat once a day but I need to eat close to three times a day or I feel hungry weak and sick. I have constant heart burn and a lot of nausea. ExtremEly bloated more then pre period bloat and slight back pain in the tailbone area.

My period was due yesterday but im nervous to by a home test incase it may just be late due to stress. Im normally very regular every 28 days.

Is the pressure normal for pregnancy. ID be a first time mom

Hello! Those could definitely be signs of pregnancy. It's hard not to read into every symptom though! I would take a test...if you ovulated between the 19th and 23rd...you'd be over 10dpo I think good luck! Might as well test, right?? :)

Definitely take a test and let us know what it says! It's easy to read into symptoms so maybe just don't get your hopes up. POAS to ease your mind and move on to the next cycle so you don't have to wonder. Keep us posted.

You described my early pregnancy symptoms with all my pregnancies to a tee! I would definitely test. I am regular too and I knew when my period was late, even by a day, that I was pregnant. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"