Nervous and excited..

seritamarie

Reaction score
Hi all. :blush: I am new to this site, and I can't wait to add to my profile and meet new friends. But the overall reason why I joined is I think that i'm pregnant. I would hope that I could get advice and some reassurance from other women. So here goes..

My last period was 10/25/14 lasting around 3 days. This is normal. My average cycle is around 33 days long. I am now almost 2 weeks and 5 days late for my period that was supposed to arrive on the 27th of November.

I first thought that maybe my cycle was just funky this month and AF will come soon enough. But, for these past 2 weeks I've been cramping and bloating, heartburn, nausea, constipation, and moody. So I decided to take a pregnancy test after a the first week and it was negative, the same as last week. So here I am waiting a few more days up to the 3 week mark. I am not TTC but I will be more than happy if the outcome is positive and so will my partner :)

So, I guess my question is. Has anyone ever taken a pregnancy test and the first few were negative? And if so, how long? Forgive this post for being long. Anyone let me know of any advice I need to hear! I will also give updates. Thanks for reading :)

-Serita

MORNING! :)

Welcome to BnB! I'm fairly new as well, my partner and I have decided to try but not try, if that makes sense? Haha!

Wow you are late! Usually a test would be positive by now but everyone is different and hcg can develop slower sometimes.. It should double every day though..

I think your best bet would be to see a.doctor and have some blood tests done.. :)

My fingers are crossed that you get the outcome you want! :)

Keep us posted xx

Thank you for your reply! I will have to agree with you, making a doctors appointment if I test negative again on Thursday.

Will let you know how things go, again thanks :)

*fingers crossed I am* haha!

So today I thought I saw spotting. But now it turns out to be AF. Darn :( There's always next month I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"