Nervous and stressed!

amless326

Reaction score
Super nervous about my blood test tomorrow. My period is finally late (it was due the 29-30th) and I keep getting super dark lines on answer test, walmart test, and pregnant on the digis. Just hoping this one sticks and the stress will finally subside. I have been super emotional and short tempered with my boyfriend and I feel really bad for him because I can tell he just doesn't understand and he keeps asking me.. "what am I doing wrong?" He isn't doing anything wrong.. he is just annoying me like everything else around me. It's stress.. and I keep telling him that. It's effecting our relationship and when I try and give him space I miss him. :dohh: I'm not irritable on purpose and I love him so much. He keeps reminding me that he is going through the same thing... while that is true.. it's not really the same. Sorry for the rant .. :cry:

Hi Amless,

I feel the same at the moment we've lost 4 babies and are currently 4wks :) fingers crossed for you xxx

Aw I too understand how you're feeling. Don't apologize for sharing. We all need to vent sometimes. When are you due? You girls should join our June group (click banner in my signature). I know it helps me to talk it out with the girls and take some of the load off! Good luck!

what a hard time for both of you. So sorry. You will get through it. I bet you will both feel much more comfortable about things in a few weeks. Try to do something fun and out of the ordinary with each other. Hang in there!

Use each other to lean on during this stressful period of the unknown. Instead of worrying about whether what you are feeling is the equivalent to each other, just know that you are both hurting and hoping at the same time.

Go out on a little date...have a cuddlefest/movie night...just hold each others hands.

wishing you luck!

Thanks ladies for the words of encouragement :) we had a long talk last night .. And everything seems to be back in order. I'm gonna try and plan a date night with him for next week.. (Busy schedules!) I also got him to agree to work out and eat healthy with me... :) I can tell he is trying .. And I need to try and keep my emotions and stress in check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->