• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nervous, Excited, Impatient (Scan and HCG Levels)

nflores77

Reaction score
Hi Ladies -

a little history... earlier this year we had a MMC. Dr this time around wanted to check my HCG levels and do an early scan. Below are my levels along with the ClearBlue Digi week estimator pregnancy tests I took. At first he had scared me stating that my levels were too low, and slow rising. I have been consistant with 39hr doubling. Which is great from what I have read.

I'm nervous, and excited and can't wait for Thursday. It will be the 1st scan. We'll probably only be able to see the gest. sac and yolk sac. Hoping baby is visable and so is a tiny HB. Can't wait!!! Hubby is hoping that there are :oneofeach:

HCG & CB digi weeks progression

3w 5d = 13 dpo = 88 HCG = CB test 1-2 weeks
4w 4d = 18 dpo = CB test 1-2 weeks
4w 5d = 19 dpo = 1118 HCG
4w 6d = 20 dpo = CB test 2-3 weeks
5w 0d = 22 dpo = 3903 HCG
5w 5d = 27 dpo = CB Test 3+ weeks
6w 0d = 29 dpo = Scan

A 39 hour doubling time is great! If you aware six weeks when you get scanned you might not see much so do not worry if it's just a gestational sac and fetal pole with no heartbeat. That happened to me, but we saw the heartbeat at week seven. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Congrats they r brill numbers (been reading about them a lot lately so I now know ha )

Well done aww xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"