Nervous Feeling

pinkerbelle

Expecting Baby #1
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if an early symptom is a constant nervous like feeling in your tummy?

Also needing to wee a lot more than normal?

I want to be aware of the early symptoms just to keep a look out really.

Thanks in advance.
x x

hey! didn't want to r&r but i don't really know. It could be. People get different symptoms. I would say if its not the norm for you, then prob a good sign! :dust:

It could be, but it could also be psychological. I have had that feeling since we started ttc just because I am constantly wondering if I am pg or if I did enough this month to be pg.I hope you are pregnant though :)

Thank you. I know I haven't been trying for long but I am trying not to be too hopeful as like you say it my all be in my mind, but I do seem to need to wee a lot more than normal and all day had this nervous feeling, but also feeling twinges like a stitch like feeling. Fingers crossed but not being too excited just yet. Does anyone know when the earliest I can test?

Some tests, like First Response say that you can get a positive as early as 5 days before your expected period, however it is best to wait until after you have missed a period to make sure you get the most accurate result. Of course, waiting sometimes feels impossible so if you test early and get a neg. remember to test again if you AF doesn't come. Good luck!!!!!!

Thank you for your reply. I will wait until I am late. Thanks for all the advice everyone, just going to keep trying just incase it's a bfn. X x

I had that the other day I felt really nervous for some reason but had nothing to be nervous about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->