Nervous Feeling

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by pinkerbelle, Nov 16, 2011.

1. pinkerbelle

pinkerbelle Expecting Baby #1

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if an early symptom is a constant nervous like feeling in your tummy?

Also needing to wee a lot more than normal?

I want to be aware of the early symptoms just to keep a look out really.

Thanks in advance.
    x x

2. pinkerbelle

Please anyone?

3. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

hey! didn't want to r&r but i don't really know. It could be. People get different symptoms. I would say if its not the norm for you, then prob a good sign! :dust:

4. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

It could be, but it could also be psychological. I have had that feeling since we started ttc just because I am constantly wondering if I am pg or if I did enough this month to be pg.I hope you are pregnant though :)

5. pinkerbelle

Thank you. I know I haven't been trying for long but I am trying not to be too hopeful as like you say it my all be in my mind, but I do seem to need to wee a lot more than normal and all day had this nervous feeling, but also feeling twinges like a stitch like feeling. Fingers crossed but not being too excited just yet. Does anyone know when the earliest I can test?

6. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

Some tests, like First Response say that you can get a positive as early as 5 days before your expected period, however it is best to wait until after you have missed a period to make sure you get the most accurate result. Of course, waiting sometimes feels impossible so if you test early and get a neg. remember to test again if you AF doesn't come. Good luck!!!!!!

7. pinkerbelle

Thank you for your reply. I will wait until I am late. Thanks for all the advice everyone, just going to keep trying just incase it's a bfn. X x

8. sheeps24

sheeps24 A mummy!

I had that the other day I felt really nervous for some reason but had nothing to be nervous about!