nervous..help! :-S

doh im an idiot! but thats still alot of time!! hope you meet him again!!

Awww so glad it went well. You'll have to let us know when you have another date with him.

Glad it went well hun and that he looked after you! Keep us updated :D

xxx

thanks everyone..i have seen him since then twice and i went round his house. and tonight he is coming here, on his way now..but somethings just dont seem to add up to me about him, maybe im just too curious lol..but he has told me he plays professional football and that the money is quite good, but tonight he said he thinks he can make it but he cant remember how much money is left on his bus pass, even i can occasionaly just pay money for the bus and im a single mum on benefits and he is meant to be earning good money..not that it would bother me if he didnt have much money..i just dont like being lied to you know..and he said he might get his friend to drop him off, but im not letting anyone else near my house, an ex of mine(was with him a year), one day came round my house with a friend an robbed me of evrything, including my mums and bro's stuff. so its hard to trust anyone. so i will probably meet him somewhere then take him round a back way, so he wont remember where it is. and i wont be showing him around, especially where theres any expensive items. i might sound paranoid but its gota be like that until i can completely trust someone again. wish me luck. lol

thanks everyone..i have seen him since then twice and i went round his house. and tonight he is coming here, on his way now..but somethings just dont seem to add up to me about him, maybe im just too curious lol..but he has told me he plays professional football and that the money is quite good, but tonight he said he thinks he can make it but he cant remember how much money is left on his bus pass, even i can occasionaly just pay money for the bus and im a single mum on benefits and he is meant to be earning good money..not that it would bother me if he didnt have much money..i just dont like being lied to you know..and he said he might get his friend to drop him off, but im not letting anyone else near my house, an ex of mine(was with him a year), one day came round my house with a friend an robbed me of evrything, including my mums and bro's stuff. so its hard to trust anyone. so i will probably meet him somewhere then take him round a back way, so he wont remember where it is. and i wont be showing him around, especially where theres any expensive items. i might sound paranoid but its gota be like that until i can completely trust someone again. wish me luck. lol

Good luck hun! :hugs:

Hope he can answer your questions! Maybe he's just really careful with his money and doesn't like wasting it which isn't a bad thing :D

nope he isnt coming now, cause he dont think he has money on the bus pass and its sunday service on the bus today cuz it bank holiday monday, which on the bus route he would have to get makes hardly any difference because its a popular bus. grrr i hate being let down, i made sure i tidied the house so it looked nice, did my hair and make-up and put on some nice clothes. .im sure he could have borrowed a couple of quid from his dad, uncle or sister, that he lives with.and if he didnt wanna wait 10 mins he could have looked at the timetable online. and i told my mum not to worry about me, as she has gone out, cause he would be coming round and now im left all on my own :(..i hate being home alone i jump at the slightest thing..lol..but yeah all in all it is a let down, i was really looking foward to seeing him.

nope he isnt coming now, cause he dont think he has money on the bus pass and its sunday service on the bus today cuz it bank holiday monday, which on the bus route he would have to get makes hardly any difference because its a popular bus. grrr i hate being let down, i made sure i tidied the house so it looked nice, did my hair and make-up and put on some nice clothes. .im sure he could have borrowed a couple of quid from his dad, uncle or sister, that he lives with.and if he didnt wanna wait 10 mins he could have looked at the timetable online. and i told my mum not to worry about me, as she has gone out, cause he would be coming round and now im left all on my own :(..i hate being home alone i jump at the slightest thing..lol..but yeah all in all it is a let down, i was really looking foward to seeing him.

Aww :(

At least you know you already care about him a lot because you're really disappointed!

I don't blame him though because Sunday service buses on bank holidays aren't the most reliable transport, I'd have got a taxi..tell him to borrow some cash and get one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->