Nervous mess....

cherrished

Reaction score
I have been spotting brown, pink, red and tan discharge & blood since Friday nighy was hoping it would stop by now but unfortunately it hasn't, not sure what to think, if I wasnt already pregnant (this weekend would of been my 2nd period) 8 weeks, I also had a spotting over 24 hours at 4 weeks but I must say was a little lighter than time :/

I'm really trying my hardest to keep positive, we only seen our little bean last Wednesday, we also seen his/her heartbeat flickering and we also heard it was over the moon but then two days later started spotting again... I'm not sure if it's the start of a MC? Is it break through bleed as period would of been due? Could it of been (sorry tmi) but due to an orgasm I had Thursday night? I've also read sometimes women bleed when the placenta takes over but I think 8 weeks is a little to early, really going insane....

My boobs hurt less, I'm less bloated and on a high note the nausea has come back today (never thought id be so happy to feel sick again lol) I've rang my midwifes and I have an appt in less than 48 hours for an emergency scan, I can't help but think the worst, has anyone been through the same??? Xx

I have not been through this. Hugs. I had a threatened m/c once. I went from perfectly fine to felt like someone punched me in the uterus and a bunch of bright red, full of clots blood just fell out. I rushes to the ER, they said everything was fine, and that I had a cyst in my uterus caused by pregnancy which is why my body did what it did. Idk. Anyway, I'm glad you called your doctor. Stay calm, stay positive. Will be sending positive vibes your way. :) I have heard of women bleeding a bit around their periods from thread stalking who went on to have healthy prrgnancies, births, and children.

I'm so sorry your still going through this Hun. If your really concerned then I'd go straight to the hospital. I know there's not much that be done in the first try but at least they might do bloods to check your levels? I know when I went in for spotting they did bloods and repeated them again the next day, checked my cervix and just generally put my mind at ease. Might even get your scan done sooner x

Oh, hugs! I can't say that I've been through this exactly, but I did have a little bit of bleeding here and there through my last pregnancy, and he's now a happy 2 year old! I always noticed bleeding a day or two after sex. I didn't happen to have very much more than spotting, but I have heard of lots of women bleeding a bit and everything being fine. Hopefully they'll give you an ultrasound asap, so you can figure out what's going on!
I'm in limbo, too, after my last ultrasound, and I know what you mean with the feeling relieved to be sick! I woke up sick again today, and wanted to dance, haha. I'm clinging to any and everything that makes me feel pregnant right now! Saying a prayer everything is good with your little one and that you can get to an ultrasound soon!

I really hope your scan puts you at ease. It's funny I often have spotting in early pregnancy except for when I mc both times not a spot of blood.

I do wonder if it could be break through bleeding. I've been scouring the internet about this stuff for the last week, and I was reading that break through bleeding occurs when you normally would have been due for your period (week 4, week 8, week 12, etc).

I'm so sorry you're going through this :( I agree that if you're really worried, maybe go to the ER and maybe they can do bloods or an ultrasound. Is your midwife unwilling to do a scan any earlier than the 48 hours?

I hope you get answers soon :( Thinking of you and take care of yourself. It's a hard time :(

Thanks everyone it really is horrible being in limbo, hope you get positive news daisyanne I'll be praying for us both, the more I do read about break through bleeding the more I think maybe this could be my case, as I'm only spotting at the moment just really hoping it doesn't get heavy or bright blood, not sure if it's just a coincidence but I spotted at 4 weeks then again at 8 weeks both times I should of been on, I think my midwife isn't as overly concerned as I'm spotting she just said if bleeding gets heavy or you pass clots to get in touch asap x thanks again everyone for all your advice & kind words x

I have banned sex until 12 weeks because I had a bleed with my DD which was sex related. Waiting for that scan was the longest wait in my life. When I mc there was no mistaking it as the blood was bright red and lots of it.

It might not feel like but waiting a couple of days for the scan is good. My hospital told me too many ladies start spotting, had a scan that day all is well then they go on to mc a day or 2 later.

If your not cramping that is a good sign too. Will be keeping everything crossed for you :)

Thankyou hun I said something similar to my OH as we only had a scan last Wednesday and started spotting (I wouldn't say bleeding) as its only when I wipe over the 4 days of spotting it wouldn't even of filled 1 pad, I'm just praying that it calms down and I don't start any cramping heavy bleeding or clots, I really am scared for my scan on Wednesday, just want positive news I really have everything crossed we really do want this little bean sooooo much, thanks again ladies without your lovely words I really think I would go insane xx

Oh, I saw my gyn today for my scan. She told me that there's really never a reason to panic (although I am welcome to email her or come in if I am) unless I have blood that is bright red and enough to saturate a pad. Then, I have to come in right away. But she said a little bleeding here and there (especially after intercourse or a scan) is totally normal.

Well today is the day, I'm trying to go with my gut instinct but I'm not sure what that is anymore :-(

I am really scared I really don't know what to expect, I'm such a nervous mess, I want to be prepared for negative & positive news incase, I really do feel sick to my stomach, I keep asking for a sign but nothing as yet, I will update you all soon as I've been, could either be a nice day where she says baby is totally fine there is no bleeding coming from baby (I really pray and have everything crossed she says this) or can be the worst day of my life :( xxx

Fingers and toes crossed for you hun. Big hugs! xxxx

I have my fingers crossed for you. Hoping for a positive outcome! Xx

Thinking of you & hoping for positive news xxxx

Everything is crossed hun, will be thinking of you today xxx

Thinking of you today hoping it goes well x

Had a tummy scan I'm 8 weeks & 4 days today baby is perfectly fine, we got to see his/her heart beat, the tech showed us their legs arms and he/she was even facing us, looks so much bigger now even tho there is only a week difference had scan last Wednesday 7 weeks 4 days, lady said there is bleeding just near the sac she said there is nothing to worry about, it won't effect baby it's just a small bleed hence the spotting, still little nervous about it but I'm so happy that my little bean is fine, just got to take
It easy she said xx thank you all for all your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->