Nervous - oh so nervous about my scan!

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Well just need a few fingers crossed really as tomorrow I have my 12 week scan (well 12+1:winkwink:) To say I'm nervous would be an understatement!

I'm still worried about why I've felt so good and had no symptoms, I know it's a blessing but also very aware it can mean ominous things (which I'm trying not to think about at all), so can I just ask everyone to keep everything crossed for me..

I've kind of popped overnight and now showing and apparently my face has filled out so I'm feeling quite fat at least, hehe.

Hiya, I know what you mean! Ive got my 1st scan on Wednesday and im really nervous too!

But dont get too stressed over it Im sure it will be fine and you'll come home with a massive grin on you face and a fuzzy black and white pic to look at :)

Let us know how it goes :hug:
take care xx

Best of luck tomorrow - looking forward to seeing the scan pics xxx

My first scan is on the 30th. I'm completely bricking it. I am getting married on the 8th. If something is wrong with the scan then the wedding will be ruined! I'm really, really scared :cry::cry::cry:

I had my first scan today.
To say I was nervous was an understatement.
However, I now have my first 2 pictures of babyboo.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on :)

Good luck for tomorrow - its so exciting yet utterly petrifying. Let us know how you get on, will have my fx but i'm sure you wont need it - come back tomorrow armed with a pic or two! x

Thanks girls, I really need it. I'm already a fretful mother, hehe.

GoodLuck MrsVenn....cant wait to see the pics!! x

i feel very positive about your scan :)

remember my symptoms have always been the same as yours and mine went great.

good luck and my fingers are tightly crossed for you! let us no xx

Ooohh.. my scan is tomorrow as well! What time is yours? They've got me going in at the crack of dawn lol.

Hey hunni, i have mine tomorrow as well, hope everything is ok, what time have you got it? xxx

Hello lovely, just wanted to wish you good luck and send you lots of positive vibes for your scan. Everything will be lovely hun. Just try to enjoy it while you're there. It's such an amazing feeling seeing the wriggling on the screen. Can't wait to see you pictures afterwards. xxx

PS: I know from personal experience how nerveracking it is, but try to relax just a little bit :hugs:

Ahhh thank you everyone, you're all so supportive!

I've got mine at 2:20pm so good luck to everyone else who's got one tomorrow too!!

Yep got everything crossed for this :) I can't believe I'm 12 weeks already though, this is flying by! xxx

Hun I am sure everything will go just fine. :hugs::hugs:

Good luck on your scan. I was nervous going into mine last week too because a lot of my symptoms had gone...but everything was fine.

Keep us updated!

Mine's tomorrow too at 8.20, been peeing my pants all day!

You'll certainly be doing that in the morning lol. I'll be thinking of you rushing to the loo just as I'm arriving for my scan - mine's at 8:45am!. :D

Good luck girls!!

I'm working from home this morning now as the roads are like dicing with death. Hubby's just gone out to move the cars around and I'm just working (which actually takes my mind off of it, hehe) and going to have a bath shortly!

Let me know how you all get on! xxx

Good luck girls - look forward to your updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->